Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Lake elsinore this sunday 3-9

Yeah, it's short notice but if you live close it's no problem.
    Pimpnxp,MILLER PHASE 3 1050, myself & a few others are going too. Stage 1 & Stage 2 rxp's, Fast XPL's are gonne be there. Prop swapping, ring slinging & whatever else needing tweeking will be going on. It's the season to get ready for the season. The more the merrier..We'll be at the elsinore marina west launch off of riverside dr across from the high school @ around 9am.

gimme a call
    951 880 8865

+1
    Well I'm jealous. I can definately go the following weekend. I am getting ready to wake my daughters up to get ready for church. Then the girls and I will hang out for the rest of the day. I hope the wind doesn't get blowing too hard and you all have fun.

+1
    The wind is kickin' right now...15-18mph. It's supposed to slow down by noon...9mph.

Next weekend sounds good too. Hope to see you there!

+1
    I'll be there Sat or Sun?, unless you all would like to go to Senator's on Saturday

+1
    Wind was minimal, maybe 10mph tops. There was a Mac boat there...Some green 250X with a #1 plate on it...I don't get it..

Anyway all was good. You pick the day you wanna go to elsinore & i'll meet you there. I have a pump & prop to try on the gsx. Pimp might make it but it has to be on sunday for him.

I don't have any signifigant mods to test to make the senators trip worth it for me. Not yet anyway.

So is Elsinore the spot to tweak, and test? I thought they had a speed limit? Can you buoy practice there?

+1
    No its not a good place to test or do speed runs. It is usually windy there. The calm side of the lake has a speed limit. It has watercops. The center is the high speed zone. You might get 1 hour before the wind and boats chop it up. You are supposed to ride in a big circle. Its ok if you really need a fix and don't want to go into the ocean. You can still ride fast in the middle. Its just impossible to see if your mods did anything with all the other factors.

It will be too windy this weekend for Elsinore or Senator's. I guess I'll try again the weekend after Easter.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    So is Elsinore the spot to tweak, and test? I thought they had a speed limit? Can you buoy practice there?
    If you get there 1st thing in the am like, 7am you'll get a few hrs of flat water. I've never been messed with for speed on the lake..........yet. The wind kicks in between 11am to about 3 pm then at 4pm'ish it's flat again.

No bouy running. The spot we launch has easy in & out access next to your site on the shore so it makes it a fast 30 minute prop swap from trailer to site back to the water for me.

As for testing mods, it all depends what you're trying to achieve. If it's top speed only then the morning till 9am is your best bet. If you did handling mods & wanna see the hook up results then all day is good.

Yup, too cold this weekend, wind & rain is due.

cool. thanks guys. Looks like I'll stick to the ocean! Flat water gets a lil boring for me.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    cool. thanks guys. Looks like I'll stick to the ocean! Flat water gets a lil boring for me.
    Haha, Oh, it get rough out there for sure but not all the time. Sometimes there are 4 ft rollers on the back side of the lake.

But yes, the ocean is best!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information