Worx sponsons, opinons

Well I am looking at getting a set for my F. Want to know if others have used them and what they thought.

Thanks,
    Rodney

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    Well I am looking at getting a set for my F. Want to know if others have used them and what they thought.

Thanks,
    Rodney
    Rodney, I have a set on my F-12X, makes the back stick better in turns and seems to help it track better goin straight. Havent noticed on if they are scrubbin speed. Mike

....back from the dead.... J-ME's Avatar
    +1
    Just ordered a set for my R. Will let you know in less than a month or so.

My stock sponsons didn't take well to me "stepping" them.

skipps has run them on his ultra and he said that the bolts pulled through the paddles. he wasnt to fond of them from what i recall. i'd say stick w/ r&d or riva if you can, idk if they make honda sponsons. or else make sure to use washers so the bolts dont pull through.

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskir15f View Post
    skipps has run them on his ultra and he said that the bolts pulled through the paddles. he wasnt to fond of them from what i recall. i'd say stick w/ r&d or riva if you can, idk if they make honda sponsons. or else make sure to use washers so the bolts dont pull through.
    On the Ultra 250x they might, I have Rivas on my Ultra...but on my Honda i have the Worx and have put 80+hrs on them without a problem and i ride it like i stole it all the time.

I use WORX sponsons on my R12x. Worx promotes their products as quality & back their claims. I agree with thier claims & found them great to race with. Also Worx plan to bring out intake grates for the Hondas later in the year.

....back from the dead.... J-ME's Avatar
    +1
    I had left a message with Worx in the United States reguarding the production of intake grates for the R.

Three days later I did get a callback, and was told that they are not working on, nor do they plate to release and intake grate for the R-12X.

If you can get the them from Worx Racing Products in Australia, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by J-ME View Post
    I had left a message with Worx in the United States reguarding the production of intake grates for the R.

Three days later I did get a callback, and was told that they are not working on, nor do they plate to release and intake grate for the R-12X.

If you can get the them from Worx Racing Products in Australia, please let us know.
    Word from Jack, new owner of WORX, is they will being bringing out the intake grate later in the year. Jack said he will supply us with some prototypes to try, as we can give feedback from our race ski & stock skis (that Bruce sells) Bruce deals with him directly & Bruce is away for 2 weeks ( with new baby). So when he gets back, hopefully we can give everyone an update.

The rideplate is a maybe at this stage, but we have been pushing for it, as there is definately a market for it.

Jack is new to the PWC industry, & is keen to improve WORX as a business. He is a very approachable person, that listens to the needs of his customers.

We will have done some more mods/testing to our ride plate in a couple of weeks & will post pics.

Thread Information