Another flushing Q

Went out yesterday (off-shore of course) with a bunch of buddies. One of my friends GP1200R launched properly and rode it for a couple miles but once he anchored it, it would no longer start. We changed the battery but still did not start. So my question is how would you flush a ski if it will not start? Let's say that there is a starter, relay, battery, etc. problem and can not be taken care of for a few days? It just dawned on me when it happened to him that I might have the same problem one day and would not know what to do. Thanks.

Can anybody answer this question or at least tell me how long can you wait to flush your ski before it starts to affect your engine if for some reason you can't flush it right away? Thasnks.

Southeast Ohio
    Not sure what the correct answer is, but if I could not start my ski (and it needed flushed) I would take out the spark plugs and coat the inside if the cylinders with something like WD-40 or foggingoil, then roll the engine over by hand. I would probably repeat this a couple of times.

Tipping the front if the trailer up as high as you can get it will help drain any water from the pipe and exhaust.

Thread Information