Thread: Need more power

Need more power

Hi guys

I have an 06 RXP with :-

1- Riva stg1
    2- Riva exhaust kit
    3- Blow off valves
    4- Thermostat

I'm looking for extra daily use power..What's ur recommendations?

power

Welcome to the forum.

Dependable power can come in the form of a external intercooler and more boost. You can achieve more boost through a greenwheel in jerry's store, or you can buy a ready to run SC (Rude, XS, Ckit) for 1K+ in Jerry's store.

XS intercooler setups can be bought through JFizzle here on the forum. With that setup you will need 42lb injectors or a RRFPR. The 42's run fine but you may run rich at idle.

Thanks for info dude...After also some research here my next mods list :-

1- switch the stock ceramic supercharger clutch washers for the special metal washers
    2- 4" air intake ( Coz my Riva stg1 has 3" intake )
    3- impeller 15/20R.
    3- dynotune digital gauges
    4- greenwheel
    5- xs intercooler
    6- 42# injectors

So this setup will good for 93octane pump gas and reliable for daily use?

Let me know if u have any other recommenations !!

What do u think?

setup

Quote Originally Posted by FreakRXP1200 View Post
    Thanks for info dude...After also some research here my next mods list :-

1- switch the stock ceramic supercharger clutch washers for the special metal washers
    2- 4" air intake ( Coz my Riva stg1 has 3" intake )
    3- impeller 15/20R.
    3- dynotune digital gauges
    4- greenwheel
    5- xs intercooler
    6- 42# injectors

So this setup will good for 93octane pump gas and reliable for daily use?

Let me know if u have any other recommenations !!

What do u think?
    I think that is a pretty good setup. Pretty close to all that I am running. It's also nice while you are switching impellers to install a stainless steel wear ring also available in jerry's store.
    Yes you can run that setup on premium pump gas. Actually from what I hear, race fuel will hurt performance on our ski's.

Not sure what OPAS blockoffs the stg 1 comes with but at 75 mph plus, I hear the regular blockoffs will cause the ski to bounce around a lot at high speeds. You can probably get some RE blockoffs cheap in the classified section.

Does Jerry let you send in your supercharger in exchange for the Rude+ cash. I just bought a RXPX has no hours on it. Just wondering.

As for Freak I would upgrade to Rivas Stage II, add a ride plate, R&D proshot, block off the OPAS. Depends on how far you want to go and how deep your pockets are?!

also

When I started my project, I never expected to spend so much, but after some research here is some more stuff you may want...

The adjustable nozzle is a GREAT investment...you use the different rings to tune your RPM's to where they should be. With the mods you are adding, you should be ok, but you may find it needs a bit of tuning!

Another AWSOME buy is the greenhulk shorty waterbox! You can't believe how good this thing sounds! I started my ski for the first time the other week w/ the greenwheel and box the ski sounded like a beast!

If you want really noticable results , go with the rude charger!! I had stage 1 but just wasnt satisfied...got rude and im really impressed!!! if you take your charger to jerry he can upgrade your charger to a rude for like 1500! it sounds like 500 bucks savings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rxpwhistler1 View Post
    I think that is a pretty good setup. Pretty close to all that I am running. It's also nice while you are switching impellers to install a stainless steel wear ring also available in jerry's store.
    Yes you can run that setup on premium pump gas. Actually from what I hear, race fuel will hurt performance on our ski's.

Not sure what OPAS blockoffs the stg 1 comes with but at 75 mph plus, I hear the regular blockoffs will cause the ski to bounce around a lot at high speeds. You can probably get some RE blockoffs cheap in the classified section.
    I found most of parts except he SS wear rings and the xs intercooler..Where can i find them?

Also with the 4" intake will i need to remove any parts from my Riva stg1 ?

it has large 3” diameter intake duct and oversized K&N filter and it has the Rive rear exhaust kit.

plz let me know

well the xs intercooler is something you would have to get on ebay... just search for air/water intercooler and make sure it brings the mounting brackets...

that includes only the intercooler though, then you will need to PM someone like Danny (on this site) and he can put together some great pipes for you...

total your looking at about 275-350 or so depending on wether you get a BOV...

or...

Quote Originally Posted by ivylion13 View Post
    well the xs intercooler is something you would have to get on ebay... just search for air/water intercooler and make sure it brings the mounting brackets...

that includes only the intercooler though, then you will need to PM someone like Danny (on this site) and he can put together some great pipes for you...

total your looking at about 275-350 or so depending on wether you get a BOV...
    Get the XS complete package w/ pipes couplers and bracket from Jfizzle! He is good to work with and the setup is cheap compared to riva etc. Flows good too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information