Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas

Las Vegas

whats up all? Im in las vegas now,we got a pertty core group of people that go out to mead every monday-tuesday. if you guys would like to join us feel free to hit me up..

[email protected] Tao las vegas

702-769-5376

Mitch, I head out during the week often in the summer. We usually launch out of Callville and do high speed long rides. Callville-Temple Bar-Echo Bay-Callville, just an example. Wouldnt mind learning how to run bouys. Been looking for a group of people to ride with for a while. Where do you launch out of and what type of riding are you into? I will be off next monday, if your interested in meeting up. Get back to me, Matt.

Thumbs up

We drop in at saddle cove,its cool cause you can back you rig in the water and just leave it in. my ski wont be done for another 2-3 weeks, still waiting on that green box. lol few guys i know are going out today. if me up anytime.

Mitch

Sounds good. How is Saddle Cove looking these days? Still alot of good spots for dropping in?

+1

hay rxp, about your rides

what type pwc you have? and when you ride from like callville to temple, how long does it take you and what speed do you average and how many gallons you think you burn on that rode of gas. we also do the touring type thing out there

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs101 View Post
    what type pwc you have? and when you ride from like callville to temple, how long does it take you and what speed do you average and how many gallons you think you burn on that rode of gas. we also do the touring type thing out there
    I never really drop in at callville,smiple fact of the long walk back to your truck.its tooo far. saddle cove is a good place to go if you like cove riding/long rides and hanging out,we bring the bbq out there and ride for hours, speed on the other hand full tilt! whatever my rxp lets me go. i brun thur two tanks a day out there. from cove riding-long rides,im sure with all my new mods its going to be close to 3 tanks a day this year. lol if you do wanta come check us out feel free to hit me up 702-769-5376

we are out there monday-wed

thanks
    Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs101 View Post
    I have a 2006 Sea-Doo RXT. When we take long cruises we go as fast as we can usually hauling ass the entire way. I would guess we burn 1 1/2-2 tanks, but we refuel at half at tank when we stop, just to stay on the safe side. If we are just going to do a high speed lap around the boulder basin maybe 3/4 tank. I also like to ride in the rough chop (15-20 mph winds) sometimes for a good rush/work out.

Quote Originally Posted by rxpsalazar View Post
    I never really drop in at callville,smiple fact of the long walk back to your truck.its tooo far. saddle cove is a good place to go if you like cove riding/long rides and hanging out,we bring the bbq out there and ride for hours, speed on the other hand full tilt! whatever my rxp lets me go. i brun thur two tanks a day out there. from cove riding-long rides,im sure with all my new mods its going to be close to 3 tanks a day this year. lol if you do wanta come check us out feel free to hit me up 702-769-5376

we are out there monday-wed

thanks
    Mitch
    Mitch, do you think you will be out at Saddle this upcoming tuesday? I am going to try to make it out there.

some of my friends are going out on monday and want me to roll with them, my ski is still riped apart right now, just waiting on jerry's green box. Jerry damn it! sure hes sick of hearing that! we have like 5 skis so i might just ride my boys rxt on monday around 12. tuesday im in meeting at work ,wont be able to swing this tuesday.

I am on shift mon, wed, fri this week. But I will be off mon, wend, fri, the following week. Hopefully we can meet up the following week. Looking forward to meeting some other Doo'ers in the area. Take care.... Matt

Oh by the way, who does your maint on your ski's? I want to get metal washers put in my s/c, not sure where to get it done.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information