Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ghost Hunter's March 12th

Hey guys.

My wife is the museum coordinator at the Burlington County Prison Museum in Mt. Holly, NJ. Supposed to be one of the most haunted places in NJ.

Anyway, the Ghost Hunters show came down with Jason & Grant and the rest of the TAPS team to film an episode there. The show airs this Wednesday at 9PM EST on Sci-Fi.

My wife will def. be on the show, but there may also be a cameo appearance by yours truly. They interviewed me and about 6 others about the place. I am sure only 1 or 2 of us will make it to the show.

Tune in or TiVO it.

Later,
    Tim

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 04RXP22 View Post
    Hey guys.

My wife is the museum coordinator at the Burlington County Prison Museum in Mt. Holly, NJ. Supposed to be one of the most haunted places in NJ.

Anyway, the Ghost Hunters show came down with Jason & Grant and the rest of the TAPS team to film an episode there. The show airs this Wednesday at 9PM EST on Sci-Fi.

My wife will def. be on the show, but there may also be a cameo appearance by yours truly. They interviewed me and about 6 others about the place. I am sure only 1 or 2 of us will make it to the show.

Tune in or TiVO it.

Later,
    Tim
    Have you ever had a ghost experience at that place?

Yeah... I have had several. The prison is the place that has made me believe in ghosts. Some very unexplainable sh*t goes on there. I can typically de-bunk most stuff, but not all.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    My wife, thinks that is awesome. She is big fan of Ghost Hunters and has worked in two haunted buildings, so far.

+1
    My wife is all into that kind of stuff. We took a ghost tour in San Antonio and we had temp guns. I was amazed on some of the stuff I witnessed. We even went to the haunted railroad tracks where these "ghost" kids push your vehicle over the tracks. We did t....all I can say is wow...

Have fun !! I'm not much into it, but I'll have to admit, its pretty neat !

check this website out !!

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    My wife is all into that kind of stuff. We took a ghost tour in San Antonio and we had temp guns. I was amazed on some of the stuff I witnessed. We even went to the haunted railroad tracks where these "ghost" kids push your vehicle over the tracks. We did t....all I can say is wow...

Have fun !! I'm not much into it, but I'll have to admit, its pretty neat !

check this website out !!

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

UGH!!!! the shadowlands.... That guy runs ghost hunting group in south Jersey.... I HATE THAT GUY!.

I am in another group here in nj www.gsghs.com

I'm finally able to get online. I could not not get my WiFi to work in Grand Caymon. I have NO freking clue what I did wrong but it was not working .

Anyway now I have a chance to respond.

I'm a HUGE Ghost Hunters fan, I watch it every week and have the DVD's . I have always been interested in Ghosts and the Paranormal (I used to check out Paranormal books and such at the college Library when I was in college) then I took a job down here for a few months in a building that was haunted by two ghosts. It was a really old bank and let me tell you, you got the most creepy feeling when you have to go to the lower level and the tunnel (Long story). When I needed supplies and such I had to go down there alone and the feeling was overwhelming. Most of the staff had been there a while and all claimed to have experiences, some even saw the ghosts from time to time. I can only say that I had two possible experiences but I can't say they were paranormal related. I was only there for 3 months and the place is for sale now. I'd love for GH to come here and check that place out.

I don't think I'm one of those people lucky enough to see them, maybe some day I will be lucky. I know most people don't believe in them, but I'm fairly convinced that Ghosts are out there, you just have to be one of the people who can see and feel them.

Is the name of the episode "Two to Tango"? If it was on iTunes then I would definitely buy it. I'm also into all this paranormal stuff. I watch "A Haunting" on the Discovery Channel all the time.

Yes it is called two to tango.

Mrs Darth. As far as I know.... Ghost Hunter's are looking for more places to go. Contact them through their website or the SciFi website.

+1
    Tim,
    Did the show air? I just saw this post tonight.
    It would have been great to meet up at a local place and watch it and eat some grub, etc etc..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information