Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rxp Limited Class

Hey guys i need some help, im a steping up and now i am running in the limited class. The rules are so confusing and need some help. I want to know what i can do to my ski to make it limited legal to the full extent of the rules. thanks

+1
    What ski? What year?

it is a 2004 RXP... i am rebulding the engine after it blew at the Mark Hahn. so far i am instaling a magnum pump, 4"intake, vortech SC impeller, stronger fuel injectors, external IC, manual bilge pump, powershot. than is as far i got. any other help will be great. thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BGslugger10 View Post
    it is a 2004 RXP... i am rebulding the engine after it blew at the Mark Hahn. so far i am instaling a magnum pump, 4"intake, vortech SC impeller, stronger fuel injectors, external IC, manual bilge pump, powershot. than is as far i got. any other help will be great. thanks
    Are you talking about APBA Limited or IJSBA Limited? If APBA Limited the magnum pump, fuel injectors, and intercooler aren't legal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BGslugger10 View Post
    Was that you on the other yellow RXP. I was on my yellow '04 #411. when I was watching for my teammate, I would see your boat go by and think, Man, that doesn't sound right. I could tell you were pushing it for all it's worth. Then later when I went out, I saw you floating for a couple laps. Obviously somethin gave. Good luck on your rebuild. Consider it an opportunity to make it better.

Yeah that was me...let me tell you it was running good...RPM were alittle low but i just figuered it was the new prop....Lap 9 it just blow...sucks but hey it was fun...

IJSBA rules, there is only 2 APBA races in region 1 this year.

Hey dont you run with Tony from RIVA?

+1
    Yeah, he flew out from FL to team up for the race. We ran hard and had a great time. Unfortunately the results didn't quite reflect our efforts.
    As for the mods on your ski, you're looking at SS or open class. I was running Expert Limited on a basically stock RXP (Stage-1). Now that I have the ext-IC, I'm going to have to move up to Open class.

+1
    [quote=BGslugger10;566942]
    IJSBA rules, there is only 2 APBA races in region 1 this year.
    [quote]
    Are are racing Novice, Expert, or Pro-Am Limited at the World Finals?

limited...and i was reading the APBA and IJSBA rules and the mag pump is allowed or am i wrong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information