Picking between 2...

I have narrowed it down to a 07 RXP or RXT..Few questions...

1.Will i notice a great difference between them in turning since the RXT is 9 inches longer?

2.If it tips over is the 3 seater much heavier to flip back?

3.Also the 3 seater is deeper sitting in the water with a modified V hull,i know it suppose to ride smoother cause of longer and sits more in the water,but can you make the RXP ride close to comfort of RXT since it has VTS and the RXT doesnt?

4.How about 2 people getting on in the water since it doesnt have a bording bar and also shorter,(road a few older ones that you had to goose the throttle a bit while they were climbing up...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hi im drummer03 View Post
    I have narrowed it down to a 07 RXP or RXT..Few questions...

1.Will i notice a great difference between them in turning since the RXT is 9 inches longer?

2.If it tips over is the 3 seater much heavier to flip back?

3.Also the 3 seater is deeper sitting in the water with a modified V hull,i know it suppose to ride smoother cause of longer and sits more in the water,but can you make the RXP ride close to comfort of RXT since it has VTS and the RXT doesnt?

4.How about 2 people getting on in the water since it doesnt have a bording bar and also shorter,(road a few older ones that you had to goose the throttle a bit while they were climbing up...

I have only ever had a three seater up until now...

1) cant answer that one, i would assume there is a difference, but lets be honest, it wont matter much unless your racing closed course.

2) As long as your not a hundred pounds soaking wet you should have no problem flipping the ski over... To be honest its pretty hard to actually flip the ski... ski is very stable..you almost have to try to flip it..

3) I came from a 2 stroke 3 seater prior, ski is a bit heavier and rides very different, it cuts through the water and doesnt ride on top...for me i didnt like it so i picked up the riva s1 kit, and the wedge made a world of difference (much softer ride)

4) Ski is extremely stable, unless your combined weight is about 600lbs, the ski will be very easy to get on to.

One thing I've noticed with my rxt, when racing, (just a bunch of stock skis 2 and 3 seaters, SD and Yamaha) the ski stays hooked up pretty well. My buddies hop all over while I just go..

Others on GH will comment that there are better handling skis, but for a good all around ski with a great motor, its a good ski.

I've ridden both the rxp is my favorite. Has a huge deck for boarding and does turn better. Oh its faster too!

Thread Information