Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MARYLAND - Members in Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Howard, PG, and Montgomery Counties?

I'm in Columbia (Howard County)...I know some members in Rockville, DC, and further. Anyone closer to Columbia or Baltimore City? I'm looking to go skiing more consistently this spring/summer and would rather not go by myself.

I usually hit up the back river (kinda gross but quick to chesapeake, cheap, and <30 minute drive), sandy point, and have dropped in at the south river.

Any other riders interested in meeting up come spring/summer? I like to go on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays...but am open to after work rides as well.

Let me know.

+1
    i bet if me and buddy had a place to stay we would travel more to far away places and ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Wino_II View Post
    I'm in Columbia (Howard County)...I know some members in Rockville, DC, and further. Anyone closer to Columbia or Baltimore City? I'm looking to go skiing more consistently this spring/summer and would rather not go by myself.

I usually hit up the back river (kinda gross but quick to chesapeake, cheap, and <30 minute drive), sandy point, and have dropped in at the south river.

Any other riders interested in meeting up come spring/summer? I like to go on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays...but am open to after work rides as well.

Let me know.
    I live right down Rt 100 in Severn...I ride in pasadena a lot only 15 mins away. There are a few others I ride with too. Def would like to meet up with new people.

Quote Originally Posted by RustySeaRustyDoo View Post
    I live right down Rt 100 in Severn...I ride in pasadena a lot only 15 mins away. There are a few others I ride with too. Def would like to meet up with new people.
    Great thanks. I will PM you my info.

Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    i bet if me and buddy had a place to stay we would travel more to far away places and ride.
    I'm sure we can work something out. I got a big enough house with plenty of parking.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wino_II View Post

Let me know.
    south river here , a bunch of us hang in rhodes river on sundays , sometimes harness creek

Like a chimp with a ball-peen hammer smackwave's Avatar
    +1
    I may have to hook up with ya'll. I just moved to Riva, and I'm looking around for a good "home" ramp to use this summer. The Thomas Point Light weather buoy is reading water temp of 43.9 degrees. A nice sunny day and I'm out there!

Awesome guys. Can't wait. PM me if any of you guys decide to head out.

Just picked up an RXP. I'll be riding in Pasadena and across the bay this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdub85 View Post
    Just picked up an RXP. I'll be riding in Pasadena and across the bay this year.
    Sweet, where are you going to drop in and when? Let me know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information