Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

New stuff from R&D

There are a lot of new parts on R&D's website. (maybe not new to us but they finally put it on their site)
    Who's gonna step up and spend the bucks?

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    there goes my tax return......

already spent the bucks before i even filed the damn return. unless they come up with something that adds to the pulley kit, plate, and intake mods this year, i'm done spending.

Looks like they added a couple new items as well.

B-Man, If I didnt have to buy the Oil-Sep kit, hell yeah I'd be getting some new perf. Mods....But gonna blow a load on this kit, and glove box filter.
    I need to get a aftermarket bilge pump put in as well, I dont want to sink in the pacific when/if something goes wrong! Sorry man, wish I could do more! I could always save my money, and just do oil changes after EVERY ride I guess, but nah, dont want to risk the engine.

Ultra 250 Performer Engine Kit - Now Available

The R&D Performer Engine Kit Option will add a great boost in overall power. Increased low end and mid range response and acceleration, as well as a solid 2 MPH gain in top speed performance. The R&D Performer Engine Kit consists of an R&D 1 TO 1 Supercharger Booster Wheel, R&D Powershot Fuel Control Unit, and an R&D High Performance Fuel Pump Kit and Installation Tool. The R&D Performer Engine Kit will deliver more horsepower reliably with the properly matched fuel control component parts only available through R&D. The R&D Performer Engine Kit will perform excellent in all recreational riding conditions using 91 octane pump gasoline. R&D also offers specialty tools, AFR gauges, boost gauges and fuel pressure gauges. Tools and gauges sold separately.

STOCK ULTRA 250X AVG. SPEED
    65.5-66 mph @ 7600-7700 RPM

PERFORMER KIT
    72-72.5 mph @ 8050-8100 RPM

Pt. # 611-24349

Ultra 250 High Performance Ride Plate - Now Available

The R&D Kawasaki Ultra 250X Ride Plate has been fashioned after our dominant and championship winning GP-1200R and Kawasaki 15-F ride plate designs with a few new tricks added. The Ultra 250 ride plate is extended 30mm and re-angled over stock to reduce porpoising while the new R&D stepper concept will add top speed. R&Dís Ride Plate concepts are the only aftermarket designs to dominate in Offshore, National, and World Championships, and to be used and endorsed by Factory Yamaha and Kawasaki racing teams for nearly a decade! The new Ultra 250X ride plate from R&D is "The Perfect Ride plate" with a great balance of speed and handling with no compromises!
    2-3 MPH top speed improvement
    Race proven designs for over a decade
    Unique industry first multi-step concept
    Improved straight line stability
    Significantly improved cornering
    Reduced chine walking on high speed sweepers
    Drives through chop with superior stability
    Retains reverse gate mounting and operation
    Pt. # 121-25000

Ultra 250X Supercharger Gear Oil - Now Available

R&D's new Supercharger Gear Oil is specifically formulated to perform in ultra high temperatures and provide maximum gear lubrication with minumum drag. Sold by the quart.

Pt. # 611-27000 $25/Quart
    Ultra 250 Temp Sensor Interfacer - Now Available

R&D Performance offers a unique supercharger air temp sensor interfacer which will be necessary on Ultra 250X units with the Stage 3 Engine Kit. The added boost pressure of the R&D 1.05 to 1 and 1.1 to 1 pulley will bring along elevated intake temperatures which can be defused or lowered back down to safe temperatures with the R&D Intercooler Upgrade Kit. However, the air temp sensor is located between the supercharger and the intercooler therefore transmitting a temperature rating that is higher than what is actually entering the engine. The R&D sensor interfacer will keep the engine out of "limp home mode" during a race moto. There have been some Ultra 250X models that will default into "limp home mode" if the charger temperature sensor is peaked prematurely. Any Ultra 250 which has this default occur on long rides on hot (115 degree) days should install the R&D Supercharger Temp Interfacer Kit. The Interfacer is an inexpensive fix for this randomly occurring problem.

Pt. # 801-25008

Ultra 250 Cylinder Leakdown Test Kit - Now Available

The R&D Cylinder Leakdown Test Kit for four stroke engines is the fastest and most accurate method to test and verify the condition and performance values of a four stroke engines cylinder, pistons, intake, and exhaust valves. Simply find top dead center on the compression stroke of the cylinder and insert the cylinder test kit and inject air into the cylinder. The percentage of leakdown will instantly be displayed on the gauges. Accurately test for cracked or detonated pistons, leaking ring sets, and leaking intake or exhaust valves. The R&D Leakdown Kit is more accurate than Snap-On, Matco, or Mac Test Kits as the R&D second gauge reads in P.S.I. and not a large window range displaying only good, fair, or poor rating. The R&D Kit comes with comprehensive directions that has a calibration chart enclosed that will display leakdown percentage at 100, 90, and 75 P.S.I. ratings. The R&D Leakdown Test Kit is accurate, fast, and efficient. Kits are available in 10 mm and 14 mm threads, and optional adaptors are available.
    Pt. # 611-26007 Leakdown Test Kit with 10 mm Thread
    Pt. # 611-26008 Leakdown Test Kit with 14 mm Thread
    Pt. # 611-26009 Leakdown Test Adaptor only 10 mm Thread
    Pt. # 611-26010 Leakdown Test Adaptor only 14 mm Thread
    Ultra 250 Anti-Cavitation Cone - Now Available

The R&D Kawasaki Ultra 250X/LX Anti-Cavitation Pump Cone Kit will reduce overall internal pump cavitation within the Kawasaki Ultra 250ís offset reduction/compression nozzle design. The O.E.M. Ultra 250 reduction/compression nozzle is offset 5 degrees, while the O.E.M. pump cone/bearing cap remains straight which causes uneven pressures within the pump and reduction nozzle. The R&D Anti-Cavitation Pump Cone is offset 5 degrees and reshaped to match the O.E.M. reduction nozzle offset promoting even pressures, which will substantially reduce cavitation, increase pump hook up, boost acceleration, and increase top speed performance.

Pt. # 161-25010
    Universal High Performance, High Volume Fuel Pump Kits - Now Available

R&D Performance carries a complete line up of high performance replacement fuel pumps offered in a variety of flow ratings to facilitate from basic low cost replacement to an all out 500 H.P. race machine. All R&D fuel pumps have been precision flow rate tested and charted in (LPH) liters per hour. R&D fuel pumps arrive complete with terminal connectors for both the new high performance pumps quick connect installation, as well as extra terminal connector parts for the O.E.M. pump for use when converting back to stock. The R&D quick connect terminals help make fuel pump testing easy when switching from a low pressure to a high pressure fuel pump.

NOTE: R&D High Performance fuel pumps are .040 larger than O.E.M. Mitsubishi fuel pumps on Yamahas and Kawasaki's, therefore it may be necessary to use the R&D Fuel Pump swedge tool to enlarge the fuel pump housing for easy installation.
    Pt. # 811-25190 R&D 190 LPH Low Pressure Fuel Pump Kit
    Pt. # 811-25255 R&D 255 LPH Low Pressure Fuel Pump Kit
    Pt. # 811-25256 R&D 255 LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit
    Pt. # 811-25257 R&D Fuel Pump Swedge Tool

Or just visit.
    http://www.rd-performance.com/newProducts/kawasaki/ultra250.asp

+1
    I'm wondering when they are gonna list the prices for these new items. If you go to the catalog section, (where they show their prices) the new stuff is not even listed.

+1
    I just checked the online store and Jerry has prices listed for a lot of the new items.......
    Come on R&D...... If you wanna sell some of this new stuff, post the prices on your website

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    4-tec's less ten will always beat mfg list.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    There are a lot of new parts on R&D's website.
    I just put them into the online store here
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=17_66

If you guys see something i missed please PM me and let me know.

Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    I just checked the online store and Jerry has prices listed for a lot of the new items.......
    Come on R&D...... If you wanna sell some of this new stuff, post the prices on your website
    My listed prices are R&D's prices except i give the forum members here 10% off. All you have to do is enter the coupon code: greenhulk when checking out.

Thanks!

just ordered the r&d plate and shoe pump seal kit. Been waiting for this. Guess I will be testing as soon as it comes in.

My ski runs 66.7 bone stock (low fuel, 225 lb rider). I will test with added rd cool air kit and 1 degree wedge. Then I will test with the rideplate and seal kit.

Then I will test when i lose 50 lbs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information