Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Unix Guy

ready to buy... but where?! (DFW, Texas)

Getting ready for riding season here in Texas, gettin new tires on the jeep, new trailor hitch installed, and now I am ready to get my RXP - X any recommendations on dealships in the area to go to, best prices, what I am looking at pricewise, and dealerships to avoid.

+1
    The best price you will find is at Kawasaki City of Dallas. But they have sold all the units they were alotted for the first shipment. You might call and talk to Rick ((972) 228-3772) to see when they expect a second shipment. As for other dealers, you might try North Texas Yamaha in Lewisville, or Motion Cycle Sports in Dallas. But they will be higher in price than KCD.

The Unix Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    The best price you will find is at Kawasaki City of Dallas. But they have sold all the units they were alotted for the first shipment. You might call and talk to Rick ((972) 228-3772) to see when they expect a second shipment. As for other dealers, you might try North Texas Yamaha in Lewisville, or Motion Cycle Sports in Dallas. But they will be higher in price than KCD.
    Spoke to him, they are out for the year

+1
    I forgot to mention Cowtown in Fort Worth. I would try them first, then Motion or North Texas Yamaha. Good luck.

+1
    I work almost next door to Cowtown. They have a lot of Sea-doo crates stacked in their storage yard three high. If ya'll need me to walk over and check anything out let me know.

there was a place in eastern dallas near the interstate (loop) Im not from there so dont know the locations address, even forgot the name. But I did buy two Sea Doos from them for about $2000 less than I could find anywhere else and drove 4 hours just to buy them there about two years ago...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy D 88 View Post
    there was a place in eastern dallas near the interstate (loop) Im not from there so dont know the locations address, even forgot the name. But I did buy two Sea Doos from them for about $2000 less than I could find anywhere else and drove 4 hours just to buy them there about two years ago...
    That's Motion Cycle Sports. They are decent on price.

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    Cowtown is the most expensive place to buy a seadoo and seadoo parts in the DFW Area, maybe Texas, if your talking about the one off I 20 in mansfield area. I have heard the seadoo dealer on 121 has changed its name to something similar so Im not sure which one your speaking of but the one of I-20 then...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by meirvin View Post
    Cowtown is the most expensive place to buy a seadoo and seadoo parts in the DFW Area, maybe Texas, if your talking about the one off I 20 in mansfield area. I have heard the seadoo dealer on 121 has changed its name to something similar so Im not sure which one your speaking of but the one of I-20 then...
    I've never bought from them, but Jarrett has. He got good prices on his skis, but he knew the owner pretty well.

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    yea he used the one on 121 that used to be named something else I think the one I am referring to is Cowton Powersports

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information