Got To Tell You Guys

For Those Of You ( And Most Of You Already Know ) That Are Going To Be Doing Any Modifications To Your Ski Or Boat....jerry Is The Man...he Has Been Working With Me Over The Last Month Helping And Pointing Me In The Right Direction On What To Do With My 07 Speedster 200.....we Have Got The Boat Flying, And Now We Are Down To Fine Tuning And Jerry Has Been With Me All The Way....he Is The Man....

Quote Originally Posted by racnanemesis View Post
    For Those Of You ( And Most Of You Already Know ) That Are Going To Be Doing Any Modifications To Your Ski Or Boat....jerry Is The Man...he Has Been Working With Me Over The Last Month Helping And Pointing Me In The Right Direction On What To Do With My 07 Speedster 200.....we Have Got The Boat Flying, And Now We Are Down To Fine Tuning And Jerry Has Been With Me All The Way....he Is The Man....

Quote Originally Posted by racnanemesis View Post
    well duhhh....he is the Greenhulk!

+1
    HE IS A HUNK OF BURNING LOVE JUSK ASK HIS WIFE AND KIDS

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Todd View Post
    I find that kinda of creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Todd View Post
    Hey Todd, whats up dude? Word of advice, if i didnt know better, id have some "QUESTIONS!"

I agree with all other posts here .... Jerry was "johnny on the spot" In my quest to go FAST......WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HIM!!!! Makes this whole experience so much more satisfying!!!

So, racnanemesis, do tell... what's your setup so far and results?

It seems like the modding never stops, but it is a lot of fun and we are sooo lucky to have Jerry. I don't know how it does it; he makes himself available to the entire world as the leading resource in jet watercraft, he teaches and hands out free advice like there's no tomorrow, has the best price on parts and send them in the blink of on eye, runs this website, tunes his own crafts, attends races, demos and other get-togethers all over, purportedly as a day job, and there's the wife and kids in the mix somewhere. I would have gotten really bored with my boat really quick, if it wasn't for him. Now I'm installing my Rude RRFPR, and a Rude SC in a few weeks... bored is not in my vocabulary.

+1
    DAT KNOT NICE

Thread Information