Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Exclamation Emergency:Tampa Area ride! Tampa Area Ride!

Its an emergency! The weather is phukin great...(well its been great for a while)...lets organize a ride in some river, bay, or lake! Come on let's ride.......who's in? where and when?

Quote Originally Posted by H2HO View Post
    Its an emergency! The weather is phukin great...(well its been great for a while)...lets organize a ride in some river, bay, or lake! Come on let's ride.......who's in? where and when?
    i'm in just set date and time ready to have fun was looking foward to sebastian but i guess is not happening so we need another place to go

+1
    The weather is really nice here!! Took the day off and went riding down the St Johns for a second day in a row.

Tampa/ St Pete has some beautiful riding areas, any chance you guys could put together an actual ride? Just kinda tired of the drag race scene, standing in the mud listening to everyone bitch about who is faster then who or you jumped before 3 etc. etc., gets kinda old.

+1
    will gladly come down there when dealer gets my damn ski in...

+1
    I can fix that for ya Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    The weather is really nice here!! Took the day off and went riding down the St Johns for a second day in a row.

Tampa/ St Pete has some beautiful riding areas, any chance you guys could put together an actual ride? Just kinda tired of the drag race scene, standing in the mud listening to everyone bitch about who is faster then who or you jumped before 3 etc. etc., gets kinda old.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post

To be honest with ya Dan, I wouldn't go to another drag racing event unless you showed up!! The bullshit stops right then.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho, but wasn't Leo the only one with balls enough to race??

+1
    I am open to suggestions. I have been riding here in Tampa for only a year now so maybe some of you native floridians know something I dont.

I have rode in Tarpon area, Dunedin, St.Pete, Johns pass area, clearwater, Lake Tarpon, Phillippe park/ causeway, downtown tampa, Hillsborough river, south tampa.

I am thinking more of a river ride than the bay....any suggestions? Alfafia river maybe?

Maybe you guys could set something up so some of us down south could come and meet you and ride in your areas...Im sure other soflariders would like to try new spots...Plus I need to go to Berts "the best steak house in the state"

+1
    no..........the best was when I showed up I had some people doubting the turbo boat telling me they wanted to see it break 90 these guys had radar guns in hand and very big mouths when I finally got it off the trailer and rode around for a bit they all took off and left with their tails between their legs

but yes....... Leo got the chance to drag race me on my SC boat, we had a blast Leo's GPR is one badass mofo

its real expensive for me to come down to the FLA but if somethin pops let me know

alot of good lookin fast ski's down there in the tampa area to bad none of them could beat my SC boat

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    To be honest with ya Dan, I wouldn't go to another drag racing event unless you showed up!! The bullshit stops right then.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho, but wasn't Leo the only one with balls enough to race??

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information