Thread: seaobin

+1

seaobin

I just wanted you to know my family was thinking about you and your family last night.
    We sat and reflected about the impact we have on one another's lives and realized how silly it is to complain and whine about the little things when we have so much to be grateful for.
    I know you must still wake up with a heavy heart but I believe the Angels just needed a little more help and Allison was the one for the job...

I'm really sorry for you loss, we'll be thinking about you and your family for quite some time...

http://www.allisonhugs.org/
    Last edited by ph2ocraft; 03-18-2008 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Added Link

+1
    Sorry for your loss. Seaobin,Hold the memories as close to your heart as you can because they can't be taken from you .Thoughts are with you

Bernie

+1
    One day at a time....lots of prayer....learn everything you can from her precious life....I can't imagine how much this loss hurts....

+1
    Thanks for the support. It has been a really rough almost 2 months. I know she is not suffering anymore and is in a better place. She is always around us.

It was amazing, she lived everyday the way we all should. Not a care in the world. Eat Oreo's and go jet skiing (she loved the wind) And even though she was blind, it was like she could look into your soul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0361.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	2.08 MB 
ID:	62809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0046.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	62810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eyes1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	320.0 KB 
ID:	62811  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seaobin View Post
    Thanks for the support. It has been a really rough almost 2 months. I know she is not suffering anymore and is in a better place. She is always around us.

It was amazing, she lived everyday the way we all should. Not a care in the world. Eat Oreo's and go jet skiing (she loved the wind) And even though she was blind, it was like she could look into your soul
    My mother took her own life after a lifetime of depression problems, alcoholism to handle the stress, failed marriages and feeling guilty about the life she made for my sister and I. When I saw her suffering through her eyes and not through my own (because of losing her), I have been totally at peace ever since. In her case, the volume of the chaos in her mind was so loud, the only way she found to turn it off was to end her life.

My neighbor saw her moments before that moment and said she was totally at peace like never before.

That was 23 years ago and she taught me so much in life and death. I teach my kids many huge life lessons from what I learned. She was an amazingly wise woman that couldn't overcome her obsessive thinking.

She lives on in my heart, but I'm at peace and I don't dwell on it. I freely and easily talked about her and wish she was here but understand why she isn't. Life is like that. We have ideals and then we have reality and often reality can bite hard.

I'm terrified at losing one of my kids and pray for them everyday.

+1
    Sean,

As you know, my wife passed away last November. A close and dear friend approached me at the funeral and said "As long as she's in your heart she's never gone".

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Donna,and if only for that instant, I have peace in my heart every single day.

I'm still up for getting together for lunch, coffee, whatever....just give me a call.

best wishes to you mate

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Hadn't heard anything about this, My prayers are with you my brother.Everyone we meet,care about and hold leaves a impression that lives forever.I'm sure she left many.

I put your family in my prayer's.

Thread Information