Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

DID i mention....

WHAT A FUKIN pitfa installing pipes are!!!! Well some how i HURT THE END OF MY pointing finger yesturday and hell that my main finger doin stupid chit like pipe install. I feel like a hadicapp ski mechanic{maniac]. wELL finally we gotter did took a 18 pack oh beer but still got about 2hrs left for a count down on the crankup. All fresh cylinders from milinium and 87's from GK, jets & SPRINGS FROM fOX dIST i JUST MIGHT Fireit up tommorrow night. bout got dis msd chit figured out now so we see good #'s hopefully by saturday. Got some mo tricks to the plate & tab combo should be really close I think. All I need is a 10 gallon breakin and start switchin chit aroung and lean on it.... Might have to repitch the prop but maybe that 91 will hit I feel like a virgin on prom night! YEEEEHOOOO I sure would like another throphy this year!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    WHAT A FUKIN pitfa installing pipes are!!!! Well some how i HURT THE END OF MY pointing finger yesturday and hell that my main finger doin stupid chit like pipe install. I feel like a hadicapp ski mechanic{maniac]. wELL finally we gotter did took a 18 pack oh beer but still got about 2hrs left for a count down on the crankup. All fresh cylinders from milinium and 87's from GK, jets & SPRINGS FROM fOX dIST i JUST MIGHT Fireit up tommorrow night. bout got dis msd chit figured out now so we see good #'s hopefully by saturday. Got some mo tricks to the plate & tab combo should be really close I think. All I need is a 10 gallon breakin and start switchin chit aroung and lean on it.... Might have to repitch the prop but maybe that 91 will hit I feel like a virgin on prom night! YEEEEHOOOO I sure would like another throphy this year!!!!!!

hahaha!!!!! After taking my pipes off pulling then engine then putting it all back together, i know how you feel. your fingers and hands are so sore and cut up that you really dont want to move them for the rest of the week.

+1
    what the feck are you trying to say are you druged up on medication? lol glad to hear that you're getting you ski back together. get her tuned in and when james gets back we will have to do some tuning on our skis before mudbugg
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post

Hell yea man! Good luck getting it fired up! Holla when your ready to go for a ride! we need to get Ronnie to get hois ski ready for the year also!!

+1
    I do not miss triple pipes...not a bit.

+1
    yea i hate them too. lol i rode one three years ago and fell in love. i cant even afford to pay my bills and talk about hating them. i used my house payment to buy them! talk about crazy.

+1
    way To go charles. Keep us posted!

+1
    Damn Chuckels. I need an 18 pack just to be able to understand what you were trying to say.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Damn Chuckels. I need an 18 pack just to be able to understand what you were trying to say.

I'm installing mine for the first time and it is a bitch. It's like the puzzle I didn't want. I just want to go fast, not spend all day destroying my hands and not to mention my pride.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information