Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yellow RXP and Green RXT In Jupiter FL Inlet Today...

Was that yellow RXP with PPG stickers Psycorxp?? The ski sounded AMAZING!! I was on my red RXP and waved, was gunna say somthing, but wasn't sure if it was you! If so, what exhaust are you running in that thing, I MUST have it NOW!
    Late,
    Evan

+1
    Evan,Yes that was me with the chick on the back of the yellow RXP, and my buddy mike with the Green/blk RXP. I remember seeing you as we came around the bend near the A1A bridge. I have the Rotax Racing thru hull exhaust with the modded waterbox. I sold mike my old PPG power pipe. They sound good, but mine definately sounds meaner!! We'll have to hook up, and ride sometime. I'm out almost every weekend.

P.S. I love that red color.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp
    Evan,Yes that was me with the chick on the back of the yellow RXP, and my buddy mike with the Green/blk RXP. I remember seeing you as we came around the bend near the A1A bridge. I have the Rotax Racing thru hull exhaust with the modded waterbox. I sold mike my old PPG power pipe. They sound good, but mine definately sounds meaner!! We'll have to hook up, and ride sometime. I'm out almost every weekend.

P.S. I love that red color.
    Figured it was you! It really did sound amazing, my familly was on a boat right near me and even said to me, "Isn't that one the same as yours?? How come it sounds so much better??" Do you know if the Riva pipe would sound about the same?? Shib is selling one at a decent price and I am thinking about picking it up...
    I will be heading out to Pnut tomorrow at around 11-12, if your gunna be out look for me, I will have a girl on the back and will be riding with my buddy (has a Kawi racing ski).
    Evan
    PS-I am always in that area at some point as I keep my ski at Johnathan's Landing Marina...

+1
    The riva pipe would sound the same if the water box was modded, and that would be a good start if you plan on getting an intercooler later on. I personally prefer the metal pipes over plastic for exhaust pipes, but many have the plastic ones with no issues. Although I did tow a sinking ski back to a marina with a melted plastic pipe because he rode with a cooling restriction, or blockage I think I'm 4 wheeling tomorrow off of 714 in martin co. but if I do go back out, I'll look for ya.

not only does shibs have a thru hull for sale he also has a modded waterbox for sale ..pm him about it.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    tru that... i got my whole exhaust for sale... everything after the j-pipe.... so then u'd literally have the exact same exhaust setup as psycho rxp

The riva pipe would sound the same if the water box was modded, and that would be a good start if you plan on getting an intercooler later on. I personally prefer the metal pipes over plastic for exhaust pipes, but many have the plastic ones with no issues. Although I did tow a sinking ski back to a marina with a melted plastic pipe because he rode with a cooling restriction, or blockage I think I'm 4 wheeling tomorrow off of 714 in martin co. but if I do go back out, I'll look for ya.
    Ahh very cool, a little tight for cash right now since I just bought the ski, but thinking about the exhaust... Who does the work on ur ski btw?? PPG?? I don't really know who I could have install the exhaust (besides Riva)....
    Evan

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    tru that... i got my whole exhaust for sale... everything after the j-pipe.... so then u'd literally have the exact same exhaust setup as psycho rxp
    Arggg here goes my wallet How much?? Shoot me a PM...
    Evan

+1
    I do all my own work. Let me know if you want me to put on any parts for you. I'm selling my riva OPAS block offs to mike and putting them on for him too...when he's ready for em.

I do all my own work. Let me know if you want me to put on any parts for you. I'm selling my riva OPAS block offs to mike and putting them on for him too...when he's ready for em.
    Would you be willing to install the exhaust if I did buy it from Shibby?? Also I would need to install OPAS blockoffs I guess as they are required for the exhaust, so I would need to do that as well... If you would be willing to help me (well ok, do all the work since I have no idea how to work on these things), I just might go ahead and buy the exhaust...
    Evan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information