Thread: the race

the race

went ahead with the computer up grade and ride plate and intake grate was wondering with the now added performance. will it beat a 250x friend has one dealer says a 40 hp increase in power

Barmy, could you be more specific. What computer (ecu), rideplate & intakes did you buy.

I'm not pushing anyones product here, but with MAC Stage 2 kit, you get about 50HP & you will beat a 250X, (but not in choppy water).

I can't & won't coment on Nitro's Kit, as I have never used it, although we have used similar components/ideas.
    Last edited by patrat; 03-19-2008 at 08:31 PM.

I can tell you that our R12x, with Mac stage 2 kit ran faster times around a Time Trial course than a full blown Stock Class RXP. The owner of the RXP (who was 3rd in Amateur Stock at Aust Championships), trialed both skis & had very little time on the Honda

i have a nitro kit works flawless have had a year now would not trade for two of anything

Quote Originally Posted by oggydogy View Post
    i have a nitro kit works flawless have had a year now would not trade for two of anything
    Good to hear. As I said, I won't knock anyone product, unless I try it.

We have been lucky eneogh to have the help of Mr Autronics himself, Ray Hall.

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patrat View Post
    Barmy, could you be more specific. What computer (ecu), rideplate & intakes did you buy.

I'm not pushing anyones product here, but with MAC Stage 2 kit, you get about 50HP & you will beat a 250X, (but not in choppy water).

I can't & won't coment on Nitro's Kit, as I have never used it, although we have used similar components/ideas.
    HUH ?? YOU WILL BEAT A 250X WITH MACS STAGE 2??? Since when?? I have a Macs Stage 2 in my ski and there is no way in hell that it will ever keep-up with my Ultra!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by barmy army View Post
    went ahead with the computer up grade and ride plate and intake grate was wondering with the now added performance. will it beat a 250x friend has one dealer says a 40 hp increase in power
    Why are you asking if it will beat an Ultra250X????
    You have been posting in the Kawi section that you have a 250X.
    If you do, go run them and find out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by patrat View Post

You won't beat a 250X in choppy or smooth water. Ain't gonna happen. I know Mykull and he has both skis. If he says it won't happen, you can believe it.

Sorry guys, I didn't know you were talking about penis length. (riding a ski in a straight line). I thought you meant to include, actually turning the ski.

Just a footnote. A R12x, with a stage 2 kit beat an 250x all weekend running time trials around a Closed Course track.

Actually riding the F***ing thing.

Thread Information