+1

Exclamation Waiting on a SHO...... Take a Look!!

I found this over on pwctoday.
    Yamaha stopping production on SHO until May
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mitch Ochoa
    from YAMAHA FRANCE

St Ouen L’Aumône,
    Le 14 Mars 2008
    Réf.Commar/2008
    RETARD DE LIVRAISON DU FX S HO
    Chers Concessionnaires,
    Nous regrettons de vous informer d’un retard de livraison du Yamaha FXSHO. En effet, nous ne pouvons vous garantir la livraison de vos commandes tant que nous n’aurons pas trouvé une solution entièrement satisfaisante.
    Nous connaissons l’importance de ce modèle en cette année 2008, mais afin de maintenir la réputation de qualité des produits que Yamaha s‘est forgé tout au long de ces années, nous préférons ne livrer aucune quantité sur le marché.
    Jusqu'à ce que nous puissions vous donner plus d’informations concernant le nouveau calendrier de livraisons, nous vous suggérons de suspendre vos engagements vis à vis de vos clients. Nous vous tiendrons informés dès qu’une information précise sera disponible et souhaitons vous remercier, par avance, de votre patience et de votre compréhension.
    Nous restons à votre disposition, et dans l’attente, vous prions d’agréer, chers Concessionnaires, nos sincères salutations.

Fabrice Lacoume
    Directeur des Ventes
    Département MARINE

--------------------------------------------
    altavista translation:

St Ouen Alms,
    14 The Mars 2008

Réf.Commar/2008

DELAY OF DELIVERY OF The FX SHO

Dear Concessionnaires,

We regret informing you of a delay of delivery of Yamaha FXSHO. Indeed, we cannot guarantee the delivery of your orders to you as long as we will not have found a solution entirely satisfactory.

We know the importance of this model in this year 2008, but in order to maintain the reputation of quality of the products that Yamaha was forged throughout these years, we prefer not to deliver any quantity on the market.

Until we can give you more information concerning the new delivery schedule, we suggest you suspending your engagements with respect to your customers. We will hold you informed as soon as information specifies is available and wish to thank you, by advance, of your patience and your comprehension.

We remain at your disposal, and in waiting, you prions to approve, dear Concessionnaires, our sincere greetings.

Fabrice Lacoume
    Department MARINE

+1

congrats to yamaha

some people gonna be mad about the delay but its better this way rather than selling a bunch of skis w/ reliability issues and then giving yamaha a bad repp

+1
    Yamaha is doing the right thing "now", but they should have never allowed this to be an issue. It is giving them a bad rep in my opinion, even though they have halted production. How long did they have to get this ski ready to hit the market? Quite a long time.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Yamaha is doing the right thing "now", but they should have never allowed this to be an issue. It is giving them a bad rep in my opinion, even though they have halted production. How long did they have to get this ski ready to hit the market? Quite a long time.
    Sad but true my fellow blue bleeder.

Thread Information