Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Gamer Question Halo 3

Has anybody had a match where you thought the other team was cheating? I played a match last night against a team that just would not die. The regular guys I play with usually average over 20 kills a game. We had been winning most of the night and then came up against this team that kept us to something like 5 total kills! Now i know there are great players out there but come on with 4 of us unloading on one guy and he just doesn't die??? What gives?
    After we took the biggest beating of our Halo career somehow we matched up against them again in the next game and the same results happened!! I wouldn't be suprised if they could hear all of us talking too!
    Any Thoughts?? That was just bull.....

That kind of BS happens all the fucking time. That's why I pretty much quit.The more you play the more you will notice it. Are you sure you just weren't lagging? How was your connection? Sometimes when your connection is bad guys will seem to move very quickly or slowly, appear in random places, don't seem to die, or you randomly die or wake up getting blasted.

I have had lag issues and I have had instances when I shoot people in the face and they don't die. Don't know if it is cheating or not. Nothing as bad as you described. I have noticed in between games as the
    'tips" are put up, there is a warning from bungie on cheaters.
    "Cheating is being autodetected, you have been warned"
    So obviously there is an issue somewhere.

Well the cheating going on it the controller mods and the hiding places on certain maps. I don't think any of the other halo 2 cheats work.

The head shot glitch has been there since day one but it can happen to anyone at anytime. Not controllable.

The head shot glitch is rediculously bad, Shotgun VS shotgun is even worse. I have so many instances where i shoot and melle them with the shotgun and all of a sudden im dead. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    The head shot glitch is rediculously bad, Shotgun VS shotgun is even worse. I have so many instances where i shoot and melle them with the shotgun and all of a sudden im dead. WTF?
    Drives me nuts...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    That kind of BS happens all the fucking time. That's why I pretty much quit.The more you play the more you will notice it. Are you sure you just weren't lagging? How was your connection? Sometimes when your connection is bad guys will seem to move very quickly or slowly, appear in random places, don't seem to die, or you randomly die or wake up getting blasted.
    I might buy the internet connection thing if i had crappy dsl or something. I am an ISP and have a 10mb connection at my house so that's ruled out. We did report them for tampering but that pissed me off. I think the game punishes you if you start winning too much.

Married the love of my Life Mayday 2008 SuperCharged03's Avatar
    We all have the same problem. I just quit playing and haven't been back on in about 4 months. Soon I will have time and I play only with people in our group that has a NO CHEATERS policy. You cheat you get banned and kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by red rider View Post
    I might buy the internet connection thing if i had crappy dsl or something. I am an ISP and have a 10mb connection at my house so that's ruled out. We did report them for tampering but that pissed me off. I think the game punishes you if you start winning too much.
    I just became a Major and it is getting hard..

Quote Originally Posted by red rider View Post
    I don't care how good of an internet connection is you will still encounter lagging. If someone else in the game has a bad connection it will fuck you over. My roomate and I won a game that way. Our connection got really shitty and it made us quick as hell and we couldnt die. Everyone else in the game had a great connection. When we did die it was totally random, no one around or even shooting us. Were we cheating? No, it's not our fault we had a bad connection, so we just went along with it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information