Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cheapest Way To Make Your Ski Faster!!!!!

At least feel faster anyway...

Trade skis with a buddy or drive a slower one that you have for a couple of hours. I was riding around today on my wifes XLT and although its still pretty fast and quicker than alot of the skis out on the lake today....ITS JUST NOT THE SAME!!! Upon killing all of the fuel, I Loaded the ski back on the trailer and pulled out the RXT and was like DAMMMMNNNNN all over again. LOL

Cheers!

feel

THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE SOMETHING FEEL FASTER , BUT IT IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea or if you are a seadoo owner, just hop on a yami/kawi and then back on yours and you'll get the same feeling.... JUST KIDDING.

(before you post something, realize IT WAS A JOKE)

+1
    Hook it to the car and drive 80

Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    Hook it to the car and drive 80
    Don't forget to turn on the GPS, so you have "PROOF" LOL

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    You do know there is a difference between a Sea Doo Owner and a Sea Doo rider? At 677 posts you are still neither. Your parents own the ski. Bet!!! The ski still has zero hours. Period!!!

(Yes , I too pay omage to Reid. Bet & Period, All Rights Reserved 2008 tm)
    P.S. Before you reply, let me say, making stupid comments and the saying it's a joke does not change the stupidity that you type.

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    yea or if you are a seadoo owner, just hop on a yami/kawi and then back on yours and you'll get the same feeling.... JUST KIDDING.

(before you post something, realize IT WAS A JOKE)
    Last edited by NCHeel; 03-21-2008 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    You do know there is a difference between a Sea Doo Owner and a Sea Doo rider? At 677 posts you are still neither. Your parents own the ski. Bet!!! The ski still has zero hours. Period!!!

(Yes , I too pay omage to Reid. Bet & Period, All Rights Reserved 2008 tm)
    P.S. Before you reply, let me say, making stupid comments and the saying it's a joke does not change the stupidity that you type.
    Your post is the post full of stupidity. Leave the kid alone and grow up.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifere View Post
    Your post is the post full of stupidity. Leave the kid alone and grow up.
    I don't care how many posts I have, I don't bash little guys cause I have nothing more productive to do....

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    So you two got no problems with a 14 year old who has announced 677 times that his parents bought him a RXP-X? (Actually more than that. He changed his name because everyone bashed him so bad.) You got no problem with someone bashing other makes of ski's repeatedly on the forum as long as they say it is a joke? You probably also think YoYamma should be allowed to have free reign over in the Kawi section also.

I also highlighted his stupid post because several members here have him on ignore and don't even get to seee his posts.

hahahh

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    So you two got no problems with a 14 year old who has announced 677 times that his parents bought him a RXP-X? (Actually more than that. He changed his name because everyone bashed him so bad.) You got no problem with someone bashing other makes of ski's repeatedly on the forum as long as they say it is a joke? You probably also think YoYamma should be allowed to have free reign over in the Kawi section also.

I also highlighted his stupid post because several members here have him on ignore and don't even get to seee his posts.
    I am not chosing sides on this one. I just think you were a little hard on the little guy, that's all. Cut and dry. I do have a problem with people bragging they have something they didn't pay for, but that will always happen, we can't stop it. I suggest if he wants to gain respect, he acts a little more modest about his ski.

I also DO have a problem w/ people bashing other ski makes, because no ski is BETTER than the other. I honestly love my rxp and have no interest in shelling out all that money for a X ski.

I also think kawi's and yami's are good skis...I just prefer SD.

Godfather just needs to realize he is amongst grown men who pay their way and will not respect bragging and announcing of mom/dads ski's-if indeed that is the case. Anyways I wasn't saying you were wrong, just that being a d*ck to a 14 year old is not showing him how to be, it's stooping to his level.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information