+1

Unhappy Yamaha to stop shipping SHO till May - June

DELAY OF DELIVERY OF The FX SHO

Dear Concessionnaires,

We regret informing you of a delay of delivery of Yamaha FXSHO. Indeed, we cannot guarantee the delivery of your orders to you as long as we will not have found a solution entirely satisfactory.

We know the importance of this model in this year 2008, but in order to maintain the reputation of quality of the products that Yamaha was forged throughout these years, we prefer not to deliver any quantity on the market.

Until we can give you more information concerning the new delivery schedule, we suggest you suspending your engagements with respect to your customers. We will hold you informed as soon as information specifies is available and wish to thank you, by advance, of your patience and your comprehension.

We remain at your disposal, and in waiting, you prions to approve, dear Concessionnaires, our sincere greetings.

Fabrice Lacoume
    Department MARINE--------------------------------------------- While most people will not like this Yamaha is comitted to only release a quality PWC. Hats off to yamaha in trying to do the RIGHT thing even if it cost them $$$$$$$$ The end result wil be a better product for the consumers, Tommy Jordan
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 03-20-2008 at 02:37 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    While most people will not like this Yamaha is comitted to only release a quality PWC. Hats off to yamaha in trying to do the RIGHT thing even if it cost them $$$$$$$$ The end result wil be a better product for the consumers, Tommy Jordan
    I agree! I will still wait patiently for my SHO. I think it will be well worth waiting for.

+1
    Yamaha is doing the right thing but this is a perfect example for never buying a first year ski.

+1
    if we wait for this damn thing(lol), do we still get the extended warrantee??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaybat View Post
    if we wait for this damn thing(lol), do we still get the extended warrantee??
    Kaybat I have been asking this of my dealer for two weeks now & they finally replied today. As long as your dealer submits your name before April first, you will still get the deal on the SHO's

Jim

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    DELAY OF DELIVERY OF The FX SHO

Dear Concessionnaires,

We regret informing you of a delay of delivery of Yamaha FXSHO. Indeed, we cannot guarantee the delivery of your orders to you as long as we will not have found a solution entirely satisfactory.

We know the importance of this model in this year 2008, but in order to maintain the reputation of quality of the products that Yamaha was forged throughout these years, we prefer not to deliver any quantity on the market.

Until we can give you more information concerning the new delivery schedule, we suggest you suspending your engagements with respect to your customers. We will hold you informed as soon as information specifies is available and wish to thank you, by advance, of your patience and your comprehension.

We remain at your disposal, and in waiting, you prions to approve, dear Concessionnaires, our sincere greetings.

Fabrice Lacoume
    Department MARINE--------------------------------------------- While most people will not like this Yamaha is comitted to only release a quality PWC. Hats off to yamaha in trying to do the RIGHT thing even if it cost them $$$$$$$$ The end result wil be a better product for the consumers, Tommy Jordan
    This was the notice sent out in France. In the US it basically says the fix is known but production will not start until May, quantities will be reduced & dealers will be notified in a few weeks as to when & how many they will get.
    Deliveries will happen from mid May into June. My dealer was told in writing that they will receive their shipment in May.

Jim

Thread Information