+1

Looking for input on upgrading my rxp

After learning last summer about the SC washer failure I decided that I would to the upgrade before I put the ski in the water this summer. I wanted to get the RIVA stage II kit along with the washers but thats not a viable option at this point in time. I am still going to have my washers replaced but I wanted to do some upgrades as well.

What I had lined up was:
    16 tooth SC gear
    RIVA washers
    RIVA bearings
    Stage 1 RIVA kit
    The Green SC turbine

The question I had is, is that turbine too much? I was just checking out other items and I came across the fuel pressure reg upgrade items. They claim that you need them when your SC is making more boost than stock. I just want to know if it is ok to use the green turbine or should I go with the RIVA one instead (The RIVA turbine is the same that comes with the Stage 2 the that kit claims that you dont need hi-flow injectors, tho it also says its not for novice riders as well). Eventually, like the summer after this or if I happen to get rich I will get the the external intercooler, exhaust, and other such items.

Any information will help.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sfackett0 View Post
    After learning last summer about the SC washer failure I decided that I would to the upgrade before I put the ski in the water this summer. I wanted to get the RIVA stage II kit along with the washers but thats not a viable option at this point in time. I am still going to have my washers replaced but I wanted to do some upgrades as well.

What I had lined up was:
    16 tooth SC gear Only needed if your current gear is worn, typically if you have a lot of hours on the ski...
    RIVA washers a must...
    RIVA bearings good choice...
    Stage 1 RIVA kit get the intake grate and impeller separate, and install a Kanaflex style 4" intake with a R&D SC adapter...
    The Green SC turbine good choice...

The question I had is, is that turbine too much? I was just checking out other items and I came across the fuel pressure reg upgrade items. They claim that you need them when your SC is making more boost than stock. I just want to know if it is ok to use the green turbine or should I go with the RIVA one instead (The RIVA turbine is the same that comes with the Stage 2 the that kit claims that you dont need hi-flow injectors, tho it also says its not for novice riders as well). Eventually, like the summer after this or if I happen to get rich I will get the the external intercooler, exhaust, and other such items.

Any information will help.

As long as you run your OEM IC, you can run the Greenwheel with stock injectors. When you upgrade to an external IC, you can intall a set of 42# injectors or a RRFPR, thats your call...

You can send your SC to Jerry and he can do all the upgrading to the SC, and install the Greenwheel...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You can send your SC to Jerry and he can do all the upgrading to the SC, and install the Greenwheel...
    yea thats what I was planning on doing. You mentioned a Kanaflex 4" intake. I looked around on the site and see that your talking about using it to custom fab an intake. So I guess ill go that route then. Does anyone have a link to any post with some pictured of it done?

Thread Information