Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201

    Impellar part no. 5131092 what boat is it to huh?

    what boat is impellar part number 5131092 to huh............?

    and yes..........its a Polaris part........................

    Impellar has it stamped on it. It reads on the impellar........"Polaris 5131092"
    Last edited by la90043; 03-20-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added


  2. #2

  3. #3
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by la90043 View Post
    what boat is impellar part number 5131092 to huh............?

    and yes..........its a Polaris part........................

    Impellar has it stamped on it. It reads on the impellar........"Polaris 5131092"
    Were did you get that from,or are you looking at getting it? That's what the PSI SKi came with.It takes alot of HP to turn that prop from start-up to top in. There's another thread covering it in-depth. A stock 750/780 would really strain to get to the top. I think you could burn down one with that prop easily. That's a 12 degree differance jump 8-20 compared to a 13-21,a 8 degree step.

  4. #4
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Were did you get that from,or are you looking at getting it? That's what the PSI SKi came with.It takes alot of HP to turn that prop from start-up to top in. There's another thread covering it in-depth. A stock 750/780 would really strain to get to the top. I think you could burn down one with that prop easily. That's a 12 degree differance jump 8-20 compared to a 13-21,a 8 degree step.
    wouldn't the 8/20 have alot more acceleration from a stop...and bog on the top end......

    i know with the 14/21 i used to have it would strain only the top end badly on a stock 750...

  5. #5
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    a buddy of mine had one laying around and did not know to what boat it belonged to...........so thats why i posted it here on GH. I did a parts/cross reference on the polaris site but i did not get any hits on it.................thanks......................

    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Were did you get that from,or are you looking at getting it? That's what the PSI SKi came with.It takes alot of HP to turn that prop from start-up to top in. There's another thread covering it in-depth. A stock 750/780 would really strain to get to the top. I think you could burn down one with that prop easily. That's a 12 degree differance jump 8-20 compared to a 13-21,a 8 degree step.

  6. #6
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    The holeshot is awsome,but it's the transition getting up to full RPM's that uses the HP.

    Robert,does he want to dump it?,The one I have has been modded for a f'up stator that came with the ski,and has to be shimmed on the new stator,so I'm sorta looking for a non-modded one for the new stator.

  7. #7
    la90043's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,201
    i'll be seeing my buddy that has that impellar next week............tuesday/wednesday.............if you're interested in it let me know......................how much you'll buy it for.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    that way if he says yes with the price you're offering i'll pick it up for you.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    The holeshot is awsome,but it's the transition getting up to full RPM's that uses the HP.

    Robert,does he want to dump it?,The one I have has been modded for a f'up stator that came with the ski,and has to be shimmed on the new stator,so I'm sorta looking for a non-modded one for the new stator.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cavitation - What exactly is it? Noob needs exlpanation
    By madramper in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 08:04 AM
  2. What metal is it made from?
    By VenomRXP in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 09:56 AM
  3. any idea who makes this or what make is it?
    By darren 4tec in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 03:28 PM
  4. Geting a grafic made. What size is it?
    By pulser9 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:31 PM
  5. What component is it that:
    By Orssom in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •