Impellar part no. 5131092 what boat is it to huh?

what boat is impellar part number 5131092 to huh............?

and yes..........its a Polaris part........................

Impellar has it stamped on it. It reads on the impellar........"Polaris 5131092"
    Last edited by la90043; 03-20-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by la90043 View Post
    what boat is impellar part number 5131092 to huh............?

and yes..........its a Polaris part........................

Impellar has it stamped on it. It reads on the impellar........"Polaris 5131092"
    Were did you get that from,or are you looking at getting it? That's what the PSI SKi came with.It takes alot of HP to turn that prop from start-up to top in. There's another thread covering it in-depth. A stock 750/780 would really strain to get to the top. I think you could burn down one with that prop easily. That's a 12 degree differance jump 8-20 compared to a 13-21,a 8 degree step.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Were did you get that from,or are you looking at getting it? That's what the PSI SKi came with.It takes alot of HP to turn that prop from start-up to top in. There's another thread covering it in-depth. A stock 750/780 would really strain to get to the top. I think you could burn down one with that prop easily. That's a 12 degree differance jump 8-20 compared to a 13-21,a 8 degree step.
    wouldn't the 8/20 have alot more acceleration from a stop...and bog on the top end......

i know with the 14/21 i used to have it would strain only the top end badly on a stock 750...

a buddy of mine had one laying around and did not know to what boat it belonged to...........so thats why i posted it here on GH. I did a parts/cross reference on the polaris site but i did not get any hits on it.................thanks......................

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    The holeshot is awsome,but it's the transition getting up to full RPM's that uses the HP.

Robert,does he want to dump it?,The one I have has been modded for a f'up stator that came with the ski,and has to be shimmed on the new stator,so I'm sorta looking for a non-modded one for the new stator.

i'll be seeing my buddy that has that impellar next week............tuesday/wednesday.............if you're interested in it let me know......................how much you'll buy it for.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    that way if he says yes with the price you're offering i'll pick it up for you.......

The holeshot is awsome,but it's the transition getting up to full RPM's that uses the HP.

Robert,does he want to dump it?,The one I have has been modded for a f'up stator that came with the ski,and has to be shimmed on the new stator,so I'm sorta looking for a non-modded one for the new stator.

Thread Information