Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Stage II RXP "SMOKED" a BB triple piped Gpr

Well it look like finally we are closing the gap on some of our local BB triple piper Gpr's, yesterday my buddie Israel Padilla stage II RXP beat one of them with style, they raced like 10 times from a dead stop, it was a side by side race from start to finish but in the top end the RXP was ALWAYS like 1 boat lenght ahead of the yami according to the owner of the moded Gpr, this ski run 78 MPH on radar our moded RXP is pretty close right @ 77 MPH on radar but in the real world the moded Gpr was no match for our moded RXP, the guy told us that he invested more than 9K in mods in his ski in the last two months (he put novis 48's carbs, triple pipes, high comp head, big bore pistons, v-force reeds, carbon fiber seat and hood etc....) you people must see this guy face when we told him that we were running our RXP with only Bolt-ons parts..... he said NO WAY!! are you kiddin me??? hahaha... to make a long story short his moded triple piped Gpr is for sale he want to join the dark side. We want to thank Jerry for all his technical assistance, bro you are number 1 thanks again

Ray

+1
    I'm glad i was able to help Ray. Send me that prop and i'll have Israel going even faster.

Today i had my wifes RXP running in the 77 mph range. Keep in mind this is with a STOCK ECU!! No BS! I hit 77.8 and was in disbelief so i stopped the ski, reset my GPS and went back the other direction and hit 77.4 The ski was porpoising badly. I need some RE blockoffs on it ASAP!!

We now have RXP's running 80-81 with just bolt on mods. Man have we come a long way in a short time or what?

+1
    Look out carey's going to eat some yamaha's.

+1
    her ski is flying!

...PR...

Ray was this gpr set up for close course or just grudge style racing. because that ski should have been much faster then 78

Jerry,

What is your wife's current list of mods?? I want those speeds!

+1
    Well guys I am definately all for the RXP's and you guys definately get the credit for beating the Yami but a Big Block Tripple piped GPR only running 77-78 is just not running good. My buddies stock bore single pipe GPR runs 77-78 and holeshots pretty dam good. You have to look at everything in perspective. I beat a stage II Rxp with mine saturday and I dont even have a stage I mod yet so do I feel good about this win, not really because his rpm's were only at 7800. So when he tweeks his prop and gets 8100 I'm gonna get smoked.( well not really cause I have ALL the goodies comin from Jerry this week just so that wont happen to me....but thats a seperate issue all together ) So anyway congrats on your victory, give em hell!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk

Today i had my wifes RXP running in the 77 mph range. Keep in mind this is with a STOCK ECU!! No BS! I hit 77.8 and was in disbelief so i stopped the ski, reset my GPS and went back the other direction and hit 77.4 The ski was porpoising badly. I need some RE blockoffs on it ASAP!!
    WOW!!!!, this is UNBELIEVABLE!!! almost 78 MPH with the stock ECU, Jerry, if you don't mind me asking, what else you did to your wife ski lately to reach this incredible speed??

P.S. please, send me your mailing address again, thanks

Ray

+1
    Her current mods are:

Complete Riva stage 2 kit less the pump wedge with my custom bend to the 15/20.
    Riva high flow hood direct connected to the Riva power filter.
    Filled rideplate holes
    Green Hulk skegs
    New Rotax Racing supercharger impeller
    42 lb injectors
    Yes, the AFR was safe at 11.7 WOT. Cruising AFR was 13 - 13.2, just a bit higher than i like, but i think its safe as there isnt much of a load at cruising speeds.

Todays temp was 92 degrees with 86 degree water temp. Friggen HOT!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information