Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Easter Dinner!

  1. #1

    Easter Dinner!

    what`s for dinner? As usual Mrs. PR out did herself again.
    This is the reason why I can`t fit into a wetsuit

    Ham with pineapple and cherries.
    Asparagus
    Mash potatoe salad
    sweet potatoes with apples
    Chick pea salad
    Biscuits...
    white wine! (thanks Scott)

    mmm... mmmm. goooood!...

    Oh, I had seconds and thensome, hee hee...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 09-29-2008 at 07:08 AM.


  2. #2
    and for dessert! We have Homemade Cake! Yummmm...

    going to eat that a little later, whew man I`m full...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 09-29-2008 at 07:08 AM.

  3. #3
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Man that looks great...... A Jersey boy eating biscuits...... What's up with that
    By the way Dan Quayle....... there is no E at the end of Potato... J/K
    You wife must be a great cook.
    Last edited by Beagleman62; 03-23-2008 at 03:05 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    Man that looks great...... A Jersey boy eating biscuits...... What's up with that
    By the way Dan Quayle....... there is no E at the end of Potato... J/K
    You wife must be a great cook.
    ...

    mother in law is a southern gal, so wifey has great cooking skills...

    huh, gotta go, time for cake mmmmmmm................................
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 03-23-2008 at 05:22 PM.

  5. #5
    Pettee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dover, DE... Again :(
    Posts
    1,813
    Im going to have a burger at a bar.

    Ha. Easter rocks.

  6. #6
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Andy,

    quit using your wifes cooking as an execuse for not being able to fit into a wetsuit and ride earlier in the seaosn

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    Andy,

    quit using your wifes cooking as an execuse for not being able to fit into a wetsuit and ride earlier in the seaosn
    Haha Dan , your sooo funnny! I`m just finishing up that cake with a cup of coffee

    prolly a little later on, maybe a ham sandwhich, hahaha

  8. #8
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Haha Dan , your sooo funnny! I`m just finishing up that cake with a cup of coffee

    prolly a little later on, maybe a ham sandwhich, hahaha

    don't go and pull a momma Cass now

  9. #9
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Email that to me !! Maybe I can download it.....
    I love it when you post those meals your wife makes PR

  10. #10
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    ...

    mother in law is a southern gal, so wifey has great cooking skills...

    huh, gotta go, time for cake mmmmmmm................................
    PR,
    If you keep on eating ham, sweet potatos and biscuits, You'll start talking with a drawl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Woody's Easter dinner menu !!!!!!!
    By WATER WOODY in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 08:53 PM
  2. Easter funny
    By RX951 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 07:06 PM
  3. Happy Easter
    By 05gtxsc in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 09:48 AM
  4. Happy Easter all...I will be back on Monday...
    By two2curupt in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 10:23 PM
  5. What`s for New Years Dinner?
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •