Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Xs Intercooler Install With Riva Power Pipe

HAVING TROUBLE WITH XS INTERCOOLER INSTALL. JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD ANY PICS OF AN XS INTERCOOLER INSTALL WITH A 3'' RIVA POWER PIPE THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO POST.

+1
    Check out my thread "tested new mods with results" there are some pics of XS installed on both rxp and gtx. If you look thru my thread i even have pics of XS with plumbing in exact position pictured out of the ski.
    I hope that helps. Your 3 inch air should not be in the way of your XS plumbing. It takes some time and patience but if you have the right pipe lengths and couplers it will fit. Post back and i would be glad to try to help you.

INSTALL

Good Pics, The Only Difference Is I Am Trying To Use The Riva Intercooler Bracket Also. My Intercooler Dose Not Have The Bolt Hole On The Side. I Have Not Looked At It Enough To Rule It Out, But I Will Look At It More Latter This Week And See If I Can Make It Work With The Riva Bracket. If Not I Might Have To Make A Different Bracket.

+1
    I have never seen the Riva IC installed with its bracket. I would think that since the power pipe is riva and your trying to install there bracket that it should work. As far as working with the XS ic and Riva Bracket i am not sure.
    I know that when i installed my first xs ic it seemed like it was not going to fit but you just keep trying to position things and it finally fits like a glove. I was re reading my post and the pipe from ic to throtle body does touch the power pipe but will fit.

good luck!
    Last edited by skoepp; 03-24-2008 at 09:16 PM.

l

I Am Going To Look At It More Tonight And See If I Can Make It Fit. And I Will Post Back.
    Any Other Advice Would Be Appriciated.

Thanks

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    There was a thread Lafjax posted not too long ago. His buddy installed an XS with the Riva bracket. He said it was a really, really, really tight fit.

tight

The Way Mine Looks It Will Not Fit, But Like I Said I Have Not Looked At It Enough To Rule It Out. I Would Like To See Some Pics If Anyone Has Any.

Thanks=d>

Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    There was a thread Lafjax posted not too long ago. His buddy installed an XS with the Riva bracket. He said it was a really, really, really tight fit.
    Here you go...xs ic, riva mount in RXT...but also a friend did it in his RXP. It's tight but very do-able.
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43156

thanks

Thank You Lafjax For The Good Pics. I Am Going To Try It And See If I Can Get It To Work.

THEE 6'5" 235pd rough rider doc212121's Avatar
    I have that setup too, i can get pics if needed, mines a 04 RXP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information