Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Preset2----rxpx

Question Preset2----rxpx

Can someone tell me what this messages means on the info display on a RXPX--------"PRESET 2"

The ski has 6 hours on and runs to about 68 mph and the revs seem to be stuck at 7100.

Thanks
    Markus

Sounds like you inadvertantly entered VTS preset mode.

You do this by pushing both up & down VTS buttons at the same time. You will the have Preset 1 displayed. Set your first VTS preset, up, then push both buttons again, and then you will have Preset 2 display. Set your desired preset, down, and then depress both buttons again to complete the process.

Then anytime you want to go to presst 1, up, push the up button twice, and then vice versa for preset 2, down.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by McTurtle View Post

You do this by pushing both up & down VTS buttons at the same time. You will the have Preset 1 displayed. Set your first VTS preset, up, then push both buttons again, and then you will have Preset 2 display. Set your desired preset, down, and then depress both buttons again to complete the process.

Then anytime you want to go to presst 1, up, push the up button twice, and then vice versa for preset 2, down.
    thanks for the presetting information! appreciated!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by McTurtle View Post

cool, you learn something everyday....thanks.

that is why you read your is guys.

+1
    You know with all the talk about the new X models this is the first I've read something about the VTS presets. I'm still waiting on the arrival of mine, but you're saying that you enter the preset programming mode by pushing both up/down together and set both of them and to engage them you depress the "up" button twice for preset 1 or depress the "down" button twice for preset 2? If so then that's pretty easy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    You know with all the talk about the new X models this is the first I've read something about the VTS presets. I'm still waiting on the arrival of mine, but you're saying that you enter the preset programming mode by pushing both up/down together and set both of them and to engage them you depress the "up" button twice for preset 1 or depress the "down" button twice for preset 2? If so then that's pretty easy.
    Yep thats how it works.

It works awesome too. Whether it be for launches or going from chop water to smooth water you can change the trim in an instant without ever taking your eyes off where you're going.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    Yes, the owner's manual has the instructions for setting the presets. This is a cool feature for racing because you don't have to look down at the gauge cluster to know where the trim is set.

Dont judge me...
    That is a neat feature.... You could set it for hole shot and then at the good speed level whatever that is....

+1
    That is sweet...hole shot then two clicks down (or up I suppose) and you're never losing that constant acceleration up to top speed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information