Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New RXP-X Owner

  1. #1
    2008 RXP-X
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    125

    Talking New RXP-X Owner

    First post, been reading a lot though, new member. Great Site!

    I just picked up my new 2008 RXP-X Friday afternoon, took the afternoon off. Weather here was nice Friday and Saturday. Did lot's of ridding both days but only logged a little over 2hrs, sure seemed like I rode longer then that. Burned almost an entire tank of gas. Can't wait to get her completely broke-in to see the difference from the RXP. I have a place on Cedar Creek lake thats southwest of Dallas, so that will be where I do almost all my ridding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sea-Doo_2008_RXP-X 007.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	320.0 KB 
ID:	63945  


  2. #2
    The Unix Guy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Plano Texas
    Posts
    69
    Why helo there! We are going to go Riding in Lake Grapevine this upcoming weekend if your intrested in taggin along, I to have an X

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lake Dunlap, Texas
    Posts
    1,599
    +1
    28
    Did you get your ski from Rick in Lancaster, Tx??

  4. #4
    2008 RXP-X
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Did you get your ski from Rick in Lancaster, Tx??
    No, they could not get anymore and had a waiting list for what they had coming. I bought mine from North Texas Yamaha in Lewisville.

    ---------
    RiSk - Thanks for the offer but I'm going to have to pass this time around.

    ------

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Man View Post
    First post, been reading a lot though, new member. Great Site!

    I just picked up my new 2008 RXP-X Friday afternoon, took the afternoon off. Weather here was nice Friday and Saturday. Did lot's of ridding both days but only logged a little over 2hrs, sure seemed like I rode longer then that. Burned almost an entire tank of gas. Can't wait to get her completely broke-in to see the difference from the RXP. I have a place on Cedar Creek lake thats southwest of Dallas, so that will be where I do almost all my ridding.
    Sure is a pretty machine!!!

    Is that burnt orange the only color they come in??

    Have fun, and be safe!

  6. #6
    2008 RXP-X
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by ntw0rk View Post
    Sure is a pretty machine!!!

    Is that burnt orange the only color they come in??

    Have fun, and be safe!
    Yes, thats the only color available. I'm just glad they got away from the Black Deck.

  7. #7
    MPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,338
    +1
    121
    Congrats and welcome fellow X'er

  8. #8
    2008 RXP-X
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Congrats and welcome fellow X'er
    Thanks

  9. #9
    Yamaha tow boat RIDEALLDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,447
    Lot of X's around here, D/FW and GH that is. I ride at Lewisville quite a bit. And meet up with Franko a few times but not enough though.........
    I'm in The Colony.
    An X ride would be something- no 215's allowed. j/k. A ride would be good. there are alot of new people on GH in this area now.

  10. #10
    The Unix Guy
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Plano Texas
    Posts
    69
    Well i am hoping to go out this weekend and atleast get the 5 breakin hours on my Ski PM for my number.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New RXP 300 Owner--Questions
    By CLASSIC MUSCLE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 06:50 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 09:27 PM
  3. New RXP-X Owner
    By smit1r1rich in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. New RXP-X Owner
    By phoenixcustoms in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:28 AM
  5. I saw a new rxp owner this weekend.
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •