Where to get the lowest price on extended BEST warranty for RXP and RXT

I have a 2005 RXT and 2006 RXP, both are currently covered under the BEST plan, both were purchased brand new in March/April 2006. A one year extended plan was purchased on each PWC...... I want to extend them an additional 2 years (maximum length of coverage availible). Where is the best place to purchase this coverage at the best possible price.... I called my local dealer but would love to give my business to a fellow forum member/vendor instead...... time is of the essence on the RXT since my coverage is up in about a week and I know this has to be purchased prior to expiration. I have until the end of april on the RXP

Thanks in advance

Mike

i bought a 3 year extended warr.(4 years total) last fall, a few weeks after i bought my seadoo.but not from the same dealer. i bought it over the phone with a credit card.--pro motorsports of fond du lac wisconsin-920-922-8521. price was $579.00
    ask for mark waltz i got all the paperwork from seadoo shortly after.
    i dont know what the price is on 2 years. probably not much cheaper.

Is there anyway to add an extended warranty after the original warranty runs out? I've found a killer deal on a 2006 GTX Limited, but the warranty has already expired. If I can add a warranty myself after buying it that would make me feel a lot better. I'm not planning on doing any modding to it, so a warranty makes sense, also the GTX is under the nada low value so getting a new one is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by badass989 View Post
    Is there anyway to add an extended warranty after the original warranty runs out? I've found a killer deal on a 2006 GTX Limited, but the warranty has already expired. If I can add a warranty myself after buying it that would make me feel a lot better. I'm not planning on doing any modding to it, so a warranty makes sense, also the GTX is under the nada low value so getting a new one is a big difference.
    I don't think BRP will do it but yes, there are other PWC extended warranties offered by various companies, but they are expensive in my experience, so shop around...

Thread Information