Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    alias3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    southwest Florida
    Posts
    147

    Need to Know what Yamaha Models I can GET for 4-6K

    The budget is 4-6 grand, and i would like to know which make/year models i should consider. I want something that has a really good hole shot, with a decent top speed in the 70's if possible. I am not sure if 2 stroke or 4 stroke would be better, and was wondering if anyone could make suggestions. The budget is mostly just for the ski, and i could probably add on some extra money to get a Stage 1 modification to the ski as well.


  2. #2
    canadaxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    727
    You could but JD1's 1390 GPR for that price range. I think it would have the holeshot and top speed to bring you to tears.

  3. #3
    alias3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    southwest Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaxp View Post
    You could but JD1's 1390 GPR for that price range. I think it would have the holeshot and top speed to bring you to tears.
    who is selling it? and where is his location? and how good is the holeshot and the top speed? i want something that accelerates as good as an 05 RXP if possible or better. How does his ski compare?

  4. #4
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    who is selling it? and where is his location? and how good is the holeshot and the top speed? i want something that accelerates as good as an 05 RXP if possible or better. How does his ski compare?
    his is a 1390 bb

    he lives in Missouri by the ozarks I believe.

    I don't know if a 1390 will accelerate that fast.. but I know it would be able to beat an rxp in a race in top end speed..

    good luck.

  5. #5
    alias3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    southwest Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    his is a 1390 bb

    he lives in Missouri by the ozarks I believe.

    I don't know if a 1390 will accelerate that fast.. but I know it would be able to beat an rxp in a race in top end speed..

    good luck.
    ya i think id rather have faster acceleration. i think missouri would be too far to transport it anyway. i prob need to concentrate on something local

  6. #6
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    contact member RIDEALLDAY

    He has a clean 05 GP1300R with mods.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28607
    Last edited by RX951; 03-25-2008 at 09:01 PM.

  7. #7
    alias3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    southwest Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    contact member RIDEALLDAY

    He has a clean 05 GP1300R with mods.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28607
    interesting.. how am i gonna get it from texas to florida tho?

  8. #8
    canadaxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    ya i think id rather have faster acceleration. i think missouri would be too far to transport it anyway. i prob need to concentrate on something local
    Yeah I guess a 1390 will not accelerate. LOL

  9. #9
    alias3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    southwest Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaxp View Post
    Yeah I guess a 1390 will not accelerate. LOL
    well someone said that it wouldnt accelerate as fast, but it would have a higher top speed.

    i'm just spitting out what i read on posts. i have no idea myself, so if u have info, plz tell me

  10. #10
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    interesting.. how am i gonna get it from texas to florida tho?
    shipping

    www.uship.com
    www.unishippers.com
    www.rlcarriers.com

    are a few examples. or send out a post on the forum of somebody that may be traveling this way or vice versa.

    sometimes forum members will do a favor for ya if they are enroute to a location

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 07:12 AM
  2. Need to know what boats red Rave springs came in
    By slydogge in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:06 PM
  3. SeaDoo Question! Need to know what year to buy?
    By alias3r in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:13 PM
  4. Woody & Nater, i need to know what size you wear
    By ABBOTT in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 06:53 PM
  5. i need to know what i need to do next.
    By say bye in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •