G-Hulk I have a few questions (SKEGS!)

I am trying to get some parts in before summer and i was wondering when the skegs are coming in and the price on them. I was also wondering what kind of intake grate you are using (riva?) and what i should do about an air intake (riva or custom and if custom where would i get the filter and other parts). Finally i was wondering if i bought a solas from you if i could get it sent with your custom repitch because i don't believe that i will have time to send it back for a repitch. Thanks a bunch Jerry and thanks for all of your work.

the skegs are coming he prolly is about ready to jump threw his computer and choke us all because we keep asking him this same question every week ...I think I remember reading they would be around 100 bucks or less....dont quote me tho...do a search he posted what he thought the price may be...

+1
    My favorite air intake setup on a RXP is the Riva power filter with the high flow hood directly attached to it.

I could pitch your Solas before hand, but i much prefer having you run it first to note your RPM's.

+1
    Jerry, do you just use one of those 4 to 3 inch reducers to connect it? Any silicone or anything? I may give that whirl Saturday.

What should i do for an air filter if i don't want to pour out the money for the high flow hood? Should i go with the riva power filter or should i make my own? And if i make my own where would i pick up the filter and what size is it? What else would i need to make my own filter if that's the way to go?

Dude with the RXP go with the high flow hood if ya got the dough and run it threw a custom 4" air intake...use a custom 4" intake either way....if ya cant aford the hood just make sure it is routed somewhere getting cool outside air...like a front vent intake or a rear seat intake... just get some 4" smooth bore hose and geet a 4" to 3" reducing elbow...

do a search for intakes and you will get a million results

OO and for a filter just use a water proof outerwears prefilter....it will keep everything out and give optimum flow!

Thread Information