Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

Mudbug 2008 Travel Log = Florida

Post info of when you plan to leave, who is traveling with you, etc…Also check out the other areas that you plan to pass through on your trip, see when/what people are doing for their trip…

Before any of us decide when we are leaving we should find out when Geo is leaving and stay clear from him

Quote Originally Posted by miamirider View Post
    Before any of us decide when we are leaving we should find out when Geo is leaving and stay clear from him

I plan on leaving O-Town Wed in the afternoon on the "Party Bus". I anyone sees a White sprinter with a 4-place trailer that would be me and my friends.Planning on driving all night to be there by Thursday erly morning and doing the same thing as last year.Heineken for breakfast and straight for the water. Unless of course i run into GEO on my way there and ill get there later than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by luismendez25 View Post
    I plan on leaving O-Town Wed in the afternoon on the "Party Bus". I anyone sees a White sprinter with a 4-place trailer that would be me and my friends.Planning on driving all night to be there by Thursday erly morning and doing the same thing as last year.Heineken for breakfast and straight for the water. Unless of course i run into GEO on my way there and ill get there later than expected.
    Heineken for breakfast? I thought i was the only one...
    Breakfast of champions!!!!I might be down to meet you guys on the way, not sure when im leaving yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    Heineken for breakfast? I thought i was the only one...
    Breakfast of champions!!!!I might be down to meet you guys on the way, not sure when im leaving yet.....

Ask MiamiRider. He was there and one of the first persons that i met and talked to for a while.You are not the only one. Breakfast of Champions it is. Thats the way to start a party weekend.

Im not sure if ill bring a keg, or just a big ass cooler full of heinys.... what do you think? Im thinking of leaving on wednesday and stopping somewhere along the way then finishing the ride thursday morn.....

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    Im not sure if ill bring a keg, or just a big ass cooler full of heinys.... what do you think? Im thinking of leaving on wednesday and stopping somewhere along the way then finishing the ride thursday morn.....

Full cooler.If you are the only one driving that would be the best thing to do.Last year we left aroung 8p.m. and got over there like at 7:30 a.m. Only because we couldnt go past 70 to be on the safe side with that 4 place trailer.

hey jesse are you going up by yourself?

not sure who is gonna make the trip yet, Kind of waiting on some of my club brothers to make up their minds..... You know how everyone is a procastinater..... i dont like to wait for people.... Im pretty impatient.....
    We will see, there are so many options....Thinking of turning one of my lawn trailers into a four place, but dont know how beneficial that would be......
    might be more trouble than its worth....

+1
    Wife and I are leaving Thursday morning arriving in the afternoon. I think we might be meeting Chewster in the panhandle somewhere.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information