Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Jerry

Thanks Jerry

We now have a place to exchange sportboat info and I have to thank Jerry (greenhulk) for all the work he does on this site All the members on here have made my search for performance much much easier and the wealth of knowledge that peruse these pages is second to none. I know the other boat owners will agree that this is the place to find all the how to's and if they have a question or concern there seems to always be a 4tec member that has an answer.

Thank You Jerry and let the wrenching commence

+1
    I'm glad to accomodate the sport boat owners on the forum.

Hey, i might even consider buying one one day

Yup...I've got 3 boys and a pwc wasn't the answer for our needs. The lack of knowledge as far as improving performance on seadoo jetboats is laughable. I raced snowcross and motocross for many years and was involved with several aftermarket companies in prototype testing so I knew I would start modding this boat the moment I got it :P

The wife luvs the boat...hates my heavy throttle hand tho'. I really don't understand the problem of going for a nice relaxing boat ride at say...65mph with some 360's thrown in

btw, if my re-pitch job doesn't work out or if at least gives me a decent start point for a desirable pitch I may get a Solas R impeller and have you bend it for me. Just need to find out what pitch would be best for me.

Yes sir! Thank you Jerry!!

I got out of drag racing and modifying cars to save money....looks like I chose the wrong "new hobby".

Too funny, yer right...wrong sport to save $ but it's all worth it and it keeps us deadbeats outta' trouble.

+1
    ok lets see some pics and vids of your setup so I can send some of my sport boat buds over here...

Well, here are some pix of my thru hull project. Once I get everything else finished (intercooler, exhaust welded, rideplate filled) I'll post some more...maybe by the weekend

As for the thru-hull...due to the rounded transom I really had to tighten the billet flange causing some of the rubber gasket to squeeze out on the sides. This was a neccessary evil so I used some 4200 Sealant on both sides of the hull to be safe. I really hope it don't leak cuz I DO NOT want to take this sucker back out I really gooped it up so I'm feelin' good about it. Can't wait to hear this puppy growl

Before

During

After

Jerry Thanks so much!!! Like YJI I have two small children. I was on a different wed site for boats and any time you mention going fast or making your boat faster they start talking like old mother hen!!! The hell with that BRING ON THE HORSE POWER!!!!!
    I have a 2005 S200 Speedster with twin Rotax Racing ECU's, (2) XS Power intercoolers with all 3" plumbing, Custom made 3" Intakes with 9"x6" K&N air cleaners, filled ride plate holes and one set of Skat 3 blades and SS rings that are 13/17 and I just got the stocker back from Glen at Skat and changed them from 10/21 to 10 /19 and the polished them up. Actually Iím getting ready to go outside now and put them back on but just stated to rain. The boat stock was running 58.5 on GPS and now its running 67.0. But with the stock impellers back and repitched I think I'll get 68 or maybe better! DAM 70 is so close BUT YET so far..... I'll let you guy's now how it goes...

Thanks Jerry

Yes...post how your stock impellers perform with the new pitch. How far away from Glen are you cuz you sure got those back quick

I live in Connecticut and he's in CA. But I'm a nut so I over night them back N forth. I don't want to miss any potential boating weather. We don't have a long boating season. I'm looking forward to trying the stockers. They are much smoother than the 3 blades and I think they have better bite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information