Thread: '07 RXT mods

Cool '07 RXT mods

ok here goes. I have slightly modded my '07 RXT with a 14/19R impeller, S/S wear ring, 2.5 degree wedge, OPAS block off, and RIVA Grate. I am seeing freakin awesome hole shot, nearly knocks me off the back, awesome performance slightly chine walks at around 5000 but everything after that is hook and go. I am still only seeing 7800 R's at about 67MPH on the speedo. Havn't GPS'd it yet. Everything sound right so far? What are you guys/gals using to fill the ride plate holes? I tried silicone but it just blew out. What do you all think of the RIVA intake, keeping in mind that I do most of my riding offshore the bigger the better? Anyone added the finger throttle kit? pros/cons? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe'sGTI View Post
    ok here goes. I have slightly modded my '07 RXT with a 14/19R impeller, S/S wear ring, 2.5 degree wedge, OPAS block off, and RIVA Grate. I am seeing freakin awesome hole shot, nearly knocks me off the back, awesome performance slightly chine walks at around 5000 but everything after that is hook and go. I am still only seeing 7800 R's at about 67MPH on the speedo. Havn't GPS'd it yet. Everything sound right so far? What are you guys/gals using to fill the ride plate holes? I tried silicone but it just blew out. What do you all think of the RIVA intake, keeping in mind that I do most of my riding offshore the bigger the better? Anyone added the finger throttle kit? pros/cons? Thanks.
    Hi Joe'sGTI. I am thinking that you will need to up the power on your ski to turn that prop more efficiently and get the R's that you are looking for. Or at least get it pitched properly. Keep in mind that air and water temps right now are cooler than they will be in the summer. Its possible you could lose another 200 rpm. The RIVA intake is a good start, however a 4 inch would be better. I will soon be upgrading from my Riva to a 4 inch. Good luck!

where do you find the 4 inch? Or is it something you guys are custom fabing?

Thread Information