Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black or Blue FX SHO?

Hello,

Has anyone seen a 2008 FX SHO in person? I am interested in an opinion as to which looked better, the metallic midnight blue or the stealth black.

I really like the black, but the seat looks to be silver on both models which matches the blue a little better.

Trivial question, I know, the color on my current order is open ended.

I havent seen the black yet...
    I think if your going to pt something on the water have it shine...
    Althougth the black is sweet cause the way the FX SHO is designed it looks like a stealth watercraft like maybe something a SWAT team would use

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HaigUltra76 View Post
    Hello,

Has anyone seen a 2008 FX SHO in person? I am interested in an opinion as to which looked better, the metallic midnight blue or the stealth black.

I really like the black, but the seat looks to be silver on both models which matches the blue a little better.

Trivial question, I know, the color on my current order is open ended.
    I have seen the red & the blue in person. loved the blue & hated the tan trim on the red. Have not seen the black....

Jim

Saw a blue one at the Perth boat show,it looks so much better in real life, especially when the sun shone on it.I liked it so much ive joined the waiting crowd,never owned a ski so at 47 its gonna be interesting.I got to ride a rxt-x at the show,i,ve raced go-karts but this was something else,if the SHO is anywhere near as quick on take off its gonna be good,would have gone for the rxt-x but i will be mainly ocean riding and the indian ocean gets very choppy so after reading everyones post thought the yammy would suit the conditions better,plus the 2 kids wanna ride on the back too p.s.Hi too you all

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by EL TEL View Post
    Saw a blue one at the Perth boat show,it looks so much better in real life, especially when the sun shone on it.I liked it so much ive joined the waiting crowd,never owned a ski so at 47 its gonna be interesting.I got to ride a rxt-x at the show,i,ve raced go-karts but this was something else,if the SHO is anywhere near as quick on take off its gonna be good,would have gone for the rxt-x but i will be mainly ocean riding and the indian ocean gets very choppy so after reading everyones post thought the yammy would suit the conditions better,plus the 2 kids wanna ride on the back too p.s.Hi too you all
    Welcome EL TEL, you have come to the right place & I think you will be very happy with your choice...

jim

Welcome EL TEL. Another Aussie. Be afraid, be very afraid. LOL.

I'm quite happy with my red SHO. I'm sure the other colours will be nice when we all get to see them. It's all about personal choice, I guess.

I had had blue Yami's for years, ordered a red SHO, so I am pleased that's what arrived and I was able to get my hands on it.

My local Yami dealer had both blue and black yesterday(no cruisers to compare colors), sold and ready for pick-up. The black looks better than the blue, but both colors look good.

The red in the decals popped really good with the black ski. And the silver seat also complimented the black.

The black ski was sold but the buyer backed out, I had them down to $13,610 (total, out the door, ski only) with a couple jackets, and couldn't get anything else off that price.

Jay

the blue looks really good the black also the only thing you may be concerned with is keeping the black clean..

Re. keeping the black clean----your spot on. They don't look good at all if not well looked after. I see some rough black GPR's and HO's at times.

I find even the red on mine shows the water spots. I chamois it off fast after washing it, but sometimes a few marks are left. Very annoying.

From memory I read somewhere----maybe a 'RiverDad' post to add some vinegar to the wash up water in a bucket.
    Does anybody remember or know about that trick, or anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by the gos View Post
    Re. keeping the black clean----your spot on. They don't look good at all if not well looked after. I see some rough black GPR's and HO's at times.

I find even the red on mine shows the water spots. I chamois it off fast after washing it, but sometimes a few marks are left. Very annoying.

From memory I read somewhere----maybe a 'RiverDad' post to add some vinegar to the wash up water in a bucket.
    Does anybody remember or know about that trick, or anything else?
    Yes, vinegar works well on water-spots. Mix it 50/50 with distilled water in a spray bottle and go at it with a plush microfiber towel that wont marr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information