Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Just bought a 07 RXP non supercharged

Hey guys I am new to the site, I live down here in fla and just bought an 07 RXP non supercharged. Well I have about 1,500 to drop into it, and was wondering what I could do to make it go fast and look clean? It seems everything I see is made for the supercharged RXP. All help, website info, and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by JRoX85 View Post
    Hey guys I am new to the site, I live down here in fla and just bought an 07 RXP non supercharged. Well I have about 1,500 to drop into it, and was wondering what I could do to make it go fast and look clean? It seems everything I see is made for the supercharged RXP. All help, website info, and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Is that the 155 hp motor?

Sell it and put the 1500 towards a Supercharged RXP.

lol cant afford to sell it my brother bought a gtx and was to upside down on his boat we had to use my credit lol also yes it's the 155hp version

How much you get it for?

That motor has 10.6.1 compresion. Are they forged piston? I'm not sure on the 155 hp........ I would put a turbo on there and boost the hell out of it........Kids don't try this at home. This is my way of telling you 2 buy a 215 hp and swap it out

I payed 6,500. The motor alone to swap out would run like 5g's not worth it turbo equals 5g's either way it's mucho dinero which I dont have. I just was wondering what I could do to my 155 to give it some extra mmph, make it look clean, how much the parts cost, and where to find them. I have around 1500 to spend

Thanks,
    Jason
    Not much you can do other than hull and pump mods. Get Jim's rideplate with skegs, fill in the rideplate bolt holes, maybe see if you can improve upon the stock air intake, throw a rive intake grate on it.......and that's about it. If you want a motor to mod the 4tec155 is not it. Getting the supercharged 4tec185 or supercharged and intercooled 4tec215 would have been a better option from the start.

And you can find these parts in the online store. Check my signaure for links.
    Last edited by RXP-REX; 03-30-2008 at 04:07 PM.

Jerry's store here on the site you can find go fast parts. I would start with a prop............ you can also convert that motor to a 215 for less than 5k.
    Last edited by stickem; 03-30-2008 at 04:27 PM.

I payed 6,500. The motor alone to swap out would run like 5g's
    Naw...contact Stickem and he'll hook-you-up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information