Maiden Voyage-MSX 150

What's up fellow greenhulksters? It was a whopping 54 degrees out today with 38 degree water temp and I made the maiden voyage on the new ski! It ran about 66 MPH per factory speedometer. That means it was prolly about 63 or so by GPS. WE'll see when Keddano gets the balls to come freeze too!!! lol It ran well, I was a little concerned that the wastegate on the turbo could be stuck/rusted shut but it ran like a dream. Can't wait to ride it this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by sbronemann View Post
    What's up fellow greenhulksters? It was a whopping 54 degrees out today with 38 degree water temp and I made the maiden voyage on the new ski! It ran about 66 MPH per factory speedometer. That means it was prolly about 63 or so by GPS. WE'll see when Keddano gets the balls to come freeze too!!! lol It ran well, I was a little concerned that the wastegate on the turbo could be stuck/rusted shut but it ran like a dream. Can't wait to ride it this summer!
    Way to go! It's bound to run even better when the temperatures get warmer!

Keep your eye on the wastegate...I physically move mine before every ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72 MPH.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	65029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0025.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	4.25 MB 
ID:	65031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0026.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	4.47 MB 
ID:	65032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0040.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	4.34 MB 
ID:	65033  

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Were did you run it at? Coralville?How long was you out for?Did you even get your tootsees wet or did the girlfrind back you in and wait so you could pull it right on the trailer?What days are you off,I'll be back in Iowa on the 9th,and we have a road trip, Gotta pick up the MSX in Mo. sometime before I head back to cali 10 days later.You up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Were did you run it at? Coralville?How long was you out for?Did you even get your tootsees wet or did the girlfrind back you in and wait so you could pull it right on the trailer?What days are you off,I'll be back in Iowa on the 9th,and we have a road trip, Gotta pick up the MSX in Mo. sometime before I head back to cali 10 days later.You up for it?
    I had some guy that was down at the ramp lettin his dog run around back me down. But I had to get in to my knees to get it off, the trailer sits different than my old one, wasn't used to it! So anyway, I was out for about 25 mins on it, it runs and rides really well. Definately a whole different feel than my SLT 700. The front end isn't near as long it feels and it keeps the front end planted good in hard turns. Love it!! I got Wed/Thursdays off. My new truck gets about 15 mpg!!! So ya, I'd be up for riding down there. Lemme know man! How long u gotta go back to Cali for?

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    I'll be back in Cal till the first week in May.Don't think I can hang around till the following Thursday.Was hoping to make the run to Mo. maybe Sunday. Guess will see what I can pull off.

Thread Information