Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mt.prospect IL
    Posts
    92

    Location of Registration sticker's!!!!

    hey guys i just want to see where everyone is putting there registration numbers on their ski's im tired of the same old place that they have been going for years ....... does it have to be there can i put them below the rubber bump guard ??? if anyone has pic's put em up !!!!!..... thanks alot!!


  2. #2
    Student of Speed rxpwhistler1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Oakland County Michigan
    Posts
    708

    below bumper

    I believe that would be the water patrols call. I am pretty sure most states want them visible and clearly above the water line. It would be very difficult for the officer to see the numbers that low and close to the water. I think these things get enough attention from the cops that I keep simple things like that the way they should be. JMO.

    Don't like giving reasons to be harassed because lord knows they love to harass us ski riders

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mt.prospect IL
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpwhistler1 View Post
    I believe that would be the water patrols call. I am pretty sure most states want them visible and clearly above the water line. It would be very difficult for the officer to see the numbers that low and close to the water. I think these things get enough attention from the cops that I keep simple things like that the way they should be. JMO.

    Don't like giving reasons to be harassed because lord knows they love to harass us ski riders


    AGREE!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Alex The Godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by psi_2_high View Post
    AGREE!!!!!!!!!
    if u agree so much why do you want to change them?

  5. #5
    i make, break, and fix things 08255's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NOVA - Pohick Bay/Lake Anna
    Posts
    285
    yea.

    heres mine. i -tried- to get the inside color to match the dark gray on the seat....well that didnt turn out quite so well. i just received the replacements today, black/orange outline. $40 bucks down the drink
    ...i wanted this graffiti style font, i chose against it because i seem to have a thing for catching the laws eye anyway. so i thought id go crazy with the orange outline. woah! watch out.

    with that being said, i myself was curious about this same topic and i found that not too many get real crazy with the reg stickers. i have seen some whack home depot mailbox stickers and crooked and sloppy.

    thats whack.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mt.prospect IL
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    if u agree so much why do you want to change them?
    i was agreeing with what he said about how we get stopped enough by the police ........ cuz the look is old someone needs to think of a new look.

  7. #7
    Alex The Godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by psi_2_high View Post
    i was agreeing with what he said about how we get stopped enough by the police ........ cuz the look is old someone needs to think of a new look.
    oh .... id just keep em where they are supposed to be and avoid the attention from cops. you can make the ski look nice without having to hide the registration.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need picture and location of computer on 2004 Polaris Virage II 800
    By skeeterboy in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:26 AM
  2. Location of ECM 2007 RxT
    By Foggy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:46 AM
  3. which line to tee for bilge pump? location of pump?
    By navx in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:50 AM
  4. Location of exhaust sensor on '02 800?
    By evilchimichanga in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:23 PM
  5. Location of GPS
    By Purple Haze in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •