RIVAExhaust Kit Question

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a nice Exhust kit for my 04 Rxp to give it a nice deep sound, Now i happen to be looking at the Riva but i was just wonder i know it says you need to get the OPAS removal kit, now i just happened to be looking on youtube and came accross this vid of a guy that says he has a Riva Exhaust but from the vid it looks like he has the stock sides still on?

Aswell as on a personal note, i couldn't really find any info on how hard it would be to install the exhust kit and a water box, If and one could give any info here that would be great thanks.

Exhaust

There has been people who have installed the rear exhaust kit w/ out removing the OPAS paddles. They would have to chime in to explain how this was done.

As far as installing the rear exhaust and waterbox, easy work! I had to have someone else drill the hole for me as I can't stand drilling into my hull (personal issue). The install itself is quite simple. Remove wires to stock box, remove clamps, disconnect jpipe to waterbox via clamp and remove stock exhaust hose coming out of the waterbox. Take the Jpipe out, remove straps on wb and remove it.

Next remove all OEM exhaust pieces (resonator etc) and remove factory outlet in the pump area.

Than you just follow riva's instruction on install.

Shouldn't take more than and hour or two if you have all tools necc. Nothing special. I found the hardest part was removing the stock exhaust outlet as the factory installed WAY too much silicone. Me and a buddy had to cut the silicone slowly and use a rubber strap wrench to get it off.

Rear exhaust kit is good as many mods down the road will require you to have this kit (external IC) etc.

Rear exhaust for the win

forum

Oh and welcome to the forum. You will see shortly how informative this site is. Make sure you purchase all your parts through the online store and support the running of this place!!!

4-TEC PERFORMANCE=Jerry's store...FTW

Thanks for the info whistler

Thread Information