Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1

DYNO-BOOST PERFORMANCE CHIP POLARIS MSX 110 140 150, GENESIS, VIRAGE i ,

Well,What do we have here? Maybe something we've been looking for?
    Guess someone will have to check them out. I thought of e-mail someone that bought them,and see what they think.

+HP DYNO-BOOST PERFORMANCE CHIP POLARIS MSX 110 140 150

+ DYNO-BOOST PERFORMANCE CHIP POLARIS GENESIS VIRAGE i

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HP-DY...6589QQtcZphoto

Dyno-BOOST is a fully adjustable, programmed performance control unit designed for all jets controlled by ECU, simply wires inline with the factory harness of the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor.
    You will receive crisp acceleration, much more horsepower and torque, with perfect and smooth sliding, with surprisingly increased throttle response. Installation is easy, no - special tools or expertise required. Gain +15-35 additional HP, and extremely dynamic acceleration by up to 30 % in contrast to factory engine performance. It works in conjunction with stock ECU and will not affect engine reliability or endurance. Original ECU program is in process, but the signal of Dyno-BOOST is overwriting it in each microsecond resulting richer air/fuel ratio, accordingly delivering peak horsepower, torque and acceleration.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb80_1.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	65665  

Hey danno, if I buy that, will ya help/put it in for me?! I don't know shit about electronics!!!! I'd be curious to see how it would run in my MSX 150. It runs very smooth from the factory. Might just have to check that out....

+1
    You like rebuilding expensive engines ?The 150's are on the edge as it is .I would say ,Let someone else do it .Will be interested to see what the Ficht inj systems will produce above factory with their restricted capacity injectors and be able to still function in all conditions ie heat load etc .

Bernie

So yer thinkin it would be a bad idea Bernie????? I won't bother if that's the case, don't know a whole lot about the MSX motors, but I know pumpin 150 HP through a 750cc motor is pretty impressive....prolly shouldn't try to push it anymore from what it sounds?

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    I think i have 1 of those!!!!!
    let me do some diging
    i got it for my 02 quad cab dakota till i chikened out not wanting to cut the wires up (still have warrenty for 15k miles more)
    it was the EXACT SAME ONE (korean writing and #'s) that my friend HAS in his 04 ford latiet(sp) and i trust him saying "i can felt it first time around the block"
    MY BIG PROB ON THE SKIS is we(you) are allways on the edge of meltdown --not so much in factory stock cars/trucks
    ok i bet it does improve performance BUT at what cost
    mattman

Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    +1
    But doesn't 175 sound better?

J/k bro. I'd take Bernies advice.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    That was going to be my advise to him, Let Bernie try it. I'd want to talk to some guys that have ran them in the injected snowmobiles and such. The question would be,what higher cap. injectors could be modded to fit and could the lower end handle it? I guess that's for somone smarter then me to figure out? K447 Might be worth trying on a 1200 injected.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    ...someone smarter then me to figure out? K447 Might be worth trying on a 1200 injected.
    Hey! I saw that!

I am on the learning curve here too, ya know.

I have some interest in playing with the fuel injected Polaris, but I do not have the hands-on background that Bernie brings to the table. I also don't have a shop full of Polaris diagnostics and tools at hand.

In fact, I am still looking for the cables and software for my Ficht system. I have nothing right now, and am not sure where to get the stuff I need to see what is going on in there.

I am also looking forward to getting this winter over with. The weather is now often hovering around zero (freezing mark) these days, but I still have almost a meter (1 yard) of snow in the yard! Until a few weeks ago, cars could hide between the hills of snow down the sides of the streets. Just uncovered the road curb today in front of my house - hadn't seen it for months.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

don't believe it

its the same thing a lot of guys do with trucks and such.you trick the sensor into thinking the air is denser than it reads it richens the mixture way up and usually you pick up hp.wouldn't attempt it on the 110 or 150 but might be interesting on a msx140.but i doubt it.a virage i gaining 25hp plz triple pipes barely do that on a 1200

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    its the same thing a lot of guys do with trucks and such. you trick the sensor into thinking the air is denser than it reads it richens the mixture way up and usually you pick up hp.
    wouldn't attempt it on the 110 or 150 but might be interesting on a msx140. but i doubt it. a virage i gaining 25hp plz triple pipes barely do that on a 1200
    By feeding the ECU a signal that the air is colder than it really is, the ECU boosts fuel flow. How much, that is a good question. Probably only a little in a PWC engine.

In an automotive application, you also boost the emissions, AND potentially increased exhaust flow of unburned fuel into the catalytic converter The CAT will then run hotter, as it has more raw fuel to convert. Could shorten the life of the converter, or even overheat to the point of igniting dry grass underneath the parked vehicle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information