Angry U are not goin to belive it.

I posted a theard about a week ago. about a timing chain. so last year towards the end of the year my ski broke(2007 wake sc). it had 27 hours on it. so i took it to where i bought it, 3 months later and a lot of bitching i finally got it back mid winter. they said it was the timing chain and that is it. put in a long block to fix.

so it sat in the garage all winter. this spring it got above freezing so i took it to the lake. out of water idled just fine. in water vibrations and no power at all. so i took it to a new shop where i didnt fell like i was getting screwed. the called me back and said that the new moter was shot the 1st shop did not catch that the sc had chucked the ceramics out of it. then they put it back on the new engine. when i started it well i give you one guess. new engine will it is now not new.

but on a good note the new shop is going to put the new metal washers in he says he has them laying around and the ceramic bearings.. because this happens so often, and is going to do the 08 timing belt thing on it so it should be good to go. so another new enigine and sc and we should be good to go.

If your in Indiana
    the bad shop that are Fu$% heads is called spinnas motor sports i do not recomend them

Good shop Indy cycle and ski highly recomend

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by spinaltapls1 View Post
    I posted a theard about a week ago. about a timing chain. so last year towards the end of the year my ski broke(2007 wake sc). it had 27 hours on it. so i took it to where i bought it, 3 months later and a lot of bitching i finally got it back mid winter. they said it was the timing chain and that is it. put in a long block to fix.

so it sat in the garage all winter. this spring it got above freezing so i took it to the lake. out of water idled just fine. in water vibrations and no power at all. so i took it to a new shop where i didnt fell like i was getting screwed. the called me back and said that the new moter was shot the 1st shop did not catch that the sc had chucked the ceramics out of it. then they put it back on the new engine. when i started it well i give you one guess. new engine will it is now not new.

but on a good note the new shop is going to put the new metal washers in he says he has them laying around and the ceramic bearings.. because this happens so often, and is going to do the 08 timing belt thing on it so it should be good to go. so another new enigine and sc and we should be good to go.

If your in Indiana
    the bad shop that are Fu$% heads is called spinnas motor sports i do not recomend them

Good shop Indy cycle and ski highly recomend

look at my post 2007/2008 rxp thread........the whole reason i took my own motor out when it was under warranty was because of Spinas..... they are now out of business.......the shop manager told me i had to leave the property or he was gonna call the law cause i told him he might not make it home if he kept f**king with me and talking to me about my ski in the manner he was........needless to say before the law arrived i left with my ski! i probably wouldnt even mess with skis until that asshole didnt fix mine correctly so i did it myself........then the REAL PROBLEM started............ i wanted to go FASTER.......hahahahahaha.....Indy Cycle isnt bad bro glad they handled it correctly for u! good luck! if u ever need anything else warranty wise try Greenfield Motor Sports in Greenfield, IN ask for Mike the sales manager tell him Steve said to call he can hook u straight up Freind!
    Last edited by REID2168; 04-03-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    look at my post 2007/2008 rxp thread........the whole reason i took my own motor out when it was under warranty was because of Spinas..... they are now out of business.......the shop manager told me i had to leave the property or he was gonna call the law cause i told him he might not make it home if he kept f**king with me and talking to me about my ski in the manner he was........needless to say before the law arrived i left with my ski! i probably wouldnt even mess with skis until that asshole didnt fix mine correctly so i did it myself........then the REAL PROBLEM started............ i wanted to go FASTER.......hahahahahaha.....Indy Cycle isnt bad bro glad they handled it correctly for u! good luck! if u ever need anything else warranty wise try Greenfield Motor Sports in Greenfield, IN ask for Mike the sales manager tell him Steve said to call he can hook u straight up Freind!
    Your my hero REID.....what's this rumours I here about steers and cowboys and...Que.........

Thread Information