Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71
  1. #1
    jk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pt. Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    136

    Testing x-chargers

    tested stock RXP with x-charger only other mods are air intake and gutted waterbox 15:19 prop running 73.2 mph at 8150 rpm putting a 15:20 on this weekend to test it that way also tested an x-charger on a RR
    stage 3 boat acceleration much improved over the 10 pound wheel running a 15:20 prop on rev limiter at 81.8 mph


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Awesome! X model chargers are kicking ass!

  3. #3
    jk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pt. Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    136
    On the stock ski this weekend we are going to put a Riva Intake Grate and Riva pump wedge, the 15:20 prop, fill the holes in the ride plate and all free mods and forgot to mention we are running 42 lb. injectors Shooting for 77-78 mph
    Last edited by jk; 04-04-2008 at 09:03 AM. Reason: forgot part about mph

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by jk View Post
    forgot to mention we are running 42 lb. injectors Shooting for 77-78 mph
    Are you guys measuring the AFR?

  5. #5
    jk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pt. Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    136
    No, but on the Stage 3 boat we are running a Rotax Racing fuel pressure regulator with 48 lb injectors, fuel pressure regulator is set at 44 psi and its tacking out at 59 psi - this was tested by Mark at Racetech- and we are gonna get a Dino Tune ARF meter soon.

  6. #6
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Nice test and numbers.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jk View Post
    tested stock RXP with x-charger only other mods are air intake and gutted waterbox 15:19 prop running 73.2 mph at 8150 rpm putting a 15:20 on this weekend to test it that way also tested an x-charger on a RR
    stage 3 boat acceleration much improved over the 10 pound wheel running a 15:20 prop on rev limiter at 81.8 mph
    I hate to say it but I'm going to have to break down and get an X-SC.

    What air intake are you running on that stock ski?

  8. #8
    NoMo-xp4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    284
    Mine should have some numbers next weekend.

    X supercharger
    4" front intake
    wedge
    skegs
    Riva Pro-series Intercooler
    14-19 3 blade
    Rude FPR
    Riva thermostat
    Riva Grate
    Riva Pro-BO
    plate holes filled
    Riva Rear exhaust---stock waterbox

    I need a 15/19 3 blade as well. I bought the 14/19 when I was going to run the stock ic.

    Between this addiction and my Mustang I think my bank account is going into cardiac arrest----looks like the stock market lately----UNSTABLE .

  9. #9
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMo-xp4me View Post
    Mine should have some numbers next weekend.

    X supercharger
    4" front intake
    wedge
    skegs
    Riva Pro-series Intercooler
    14-19 3 blade
    Rude FPR
    Riva thermostat
    Riva Grate
    Riva Pro-BO
    plate holes filled
    Riva Rear exhaust---stock waterbox

    I need a 15/19 3 blade as well. I bought the 14/19 when I was going to run the stock ic.

    Between this addiction and my Mustang I think my bank account is going into cardiac arrest----looks like the stock market lately----UNSTABLE .
    Be waiting anxiously.. Take it out this weekend instead!!!!!

  10. #10
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_viper42 View Post
    I hate to say it but I'm going to have to break down and get an X-SC.

    What air intake are you running on that stock ski?
    Just 3in rear intake. also JK forgot to mention the xs ic
    Last edited by speedskixp; 04-04-2008 at 11:09 AM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Installed my x charger, tested it, broke something:(
    By WBoulton in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:14 PM
  2. Franks Stage-3 testing today
    By peteshauling in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. My Mods and test results
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 07:38 AM
  4. test
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 10:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •