Thread: Flush kit

Flush kit

I did a search and didn't find much about this. When I bought my '05 RXP last year, I had the option to put the flush kit inside, which I opted for since I was used to the Kawasaki setup. This being my first Sea-Doo last year, I thought the setup was strange with putting the clamp on the other end of the flush hose inside so no backflow. What I'm asking is, is the other way easier to do? the outside flush kit?

Re: Flush kit

Quote Originally Posted by RYAN17
    I did a search and didn't find much about this. When I bought my '05 RXP last year, I had the option to put the flush kit inside, which I opted for since I was used to the Kawasaki setup. This being my first Sea-Doo last year, I thought the setup was strange with putting the clamp on the other end of the flush hose inside so no backflow. What I'm asking is, is the other way easier to do? the outside flush kit?
    I puchased and installed one also and thereis no clamp that comes with it which seemed strange to me, and soon enough found out the first time I used it 3/4 of the water went straight out the outside flush hookup while only 1/8-1/4 of the water actually went into flushing the motor (BAD). Was thinking about clamping the back part, but decided to just take my $20 loss and use the inconvinient ouside flush hookup since it at least works..
    Evan

Thread Information