Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X boost gauge

+1

X boost gauge

Anywhere to tap in the boost sensor without having to drill in the intake mani., ? I really was not wanting to drill any holes in the X yet. No need to give the stealership any reason to back out if something was to happen here in the early go.

+1
    Riva's coming out with an intake manifold upgrade kit that basically gives you a hole drill bit, billet plug and some o-rings to remove a restrictor and increase boost. But to answer your aftermarket boost gauge question....well just read the product description.

RIVA INTAKE MANIFOLD
    UPGRADE KIT
    This Intake Manifold Upgrade Kit enables
    your engine to produce more horsepower
    through increased boost pressure (+1lb).
    Supplied hole cutting tool allows easy removal of restrictive screen
    element from inside of intake manifold. Special o-ringed, billet blockoff
    plug with integrated fitting for aftermarket boost pressure gauge
    fills opening left after removal of screen element. Includes detailed
    installation instructions.
    SeaDoo Part No.
    RIVA Intake Manifold Kit RXP-X 255, RXT-X 255

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    Riva's coming out with an intake manifold upgrade kit that basically gives you a hole drill bit, billet plug and some o-rings to remove a restrictor and increase boost. But to answer your aftermarket boost gauge question....well just read the product description.

RIVA INTAKE MANIFOLD
    UPGRADE KIT
    This Intake Manifold Upgrade Kit enables
    your engine to produce more horsepower
    through increased boost pressure (+1lb).
    Supplied hole cutting tool allows easy removal of restrictive screen
    element from inside of intake manifold. Special o-ringed, billet blockoff
    plug with integrated fitting for aftermarket boost pressure gauge
    fills opening left after removal of screen element. Includes detailed
    installation instructions.
    SeaDoo Part No.
    RIVA Intake Manifold Kit RXP-X 255, RXT-X 255

Any idea when this is coming out?

+1
    I had seen this posted on a site in the UK just before the release of the X and they were pumping information on the Riva Stage I and Stage II kits. Riva made them pull the info but we knew it to be true, just premature. I had posted a message on the Riva forum asking about the differences in the kits. I was told that the impellers are different so I'm not going to buy a kit yet and have to repay another $300 for a different impeller. They say this spring, but I don't know what that means. They have pics of the stuff already so I'm not sure what the hold up is. Probably some of the other pieces - and the Stage I impeller isn't even readily available yet.

I'm guessing this intake manifold upgrade, intercooler relocator kit, rear air intake, and your basic handling stuff on top of the Stage I kit stuff with a different Solas.

So the short answer to its release - the site says "coming soon" so that's probably late May/early June if I was a gambling man.

+1
    I think someone on this site knows something, but Riva propably has a gag order with him. Just imagine how many Riva X-chargers could be on pre-order now.

+1
    It's true - the info is known by the higher power, but even if he (or I guess it could be a she since we're keeping anonymity) did confirm this and even talked about what's to come it would only get us more impatient. I've already forgotten there's a GTA IV coming out this month...and that's been hyped for about a year.

+1
    Just like Intel with the 45nm chips, they release just enough to keep everybody wanting one. Took Newegg less than an hour to sell the stock they got in.

Sorry for getting completely off topic.

You always get a RXP (non X) intake manifold and install the block off.

+1
    I had seen this posted on a site in the UK just before the release of the X and they were pumping information on the Riva Stage I and Stage II kits. Riva made them pull the info but we knew it to be true, just premature. I had posted a message on the Riva forum asking about the differences in the kits. I was told that the impellers are different so I'm not going to buy a kit yet and have to repay another $300 for a different impeller. They say this spring, but I don't know what that means. They have pics of the stuff already so I'm not sure what the hold up is. Probably some of the other pieces - and the Stage I impeller isn't even readily available yet.

I'm guessing this intake manifold upgrade, intercooler relocator kit, rear air intake, and your basic handling stuff on top of the Stage I kit stuff with a different Solas.

So the short answer to its release - the site says "coming soon" so that's probably late May/early June if I was a gambling man.
    what site can i go to to see the attachment. thank you rxpain
    That would be the ticket to remove the flame resistor, i need that mod.

+1
    I downloaded the page (it's a PDF file) so send me your email in a PM and I can forward it to you...not sure if I should just post it on Jerry's site anyhow - don't want there to be any association.

+1
    I downloaded the page (it's a PDF file) so send me your email in a PM and I can forward it to you...not sure if I should just post it on Jerry's site anyhow - don't want there to be any association.
    pm sent, totally understand, i just want to see the file, i would imagine that gh will have access to the any riva products as soon as anyone else.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information