Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess the speed

Guess the speed

I was thinking of taking my stock (except washers) rxp and adding these mods. Anyone want to guess what speeds I might get? Also, would I be missing anything that I would need with these parts and are all of them compatible with each other?

OPAS block offs
    Riva stage 1 kit
    Piranah-parts intercooler and exhaust kit for rxp
    X model supercharger

This would take my grand total to $3114 + shipping. Everything is basically bolt on and I want to use the stock ecu. Think this will work?

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    What is your stock speed now? I think you will need a new impeller but 5-6 mph should be no problem.

I just got my gps and I am waiting on a mount from gps city. So I don't have any official numbers. I was also thinking of the 15/20 impeller. I just forgot to add it. I am probably going to get a stage 1 but wondered if this would get me to 77+. This year I am going to be riding around the local lakes instead of the lake of the ozarks and I think I might get a little bored if there are no cruiser wakes to jump. So thinking of trying to go a little faster. There is a lot of glassy water around here.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    I am going to say that will be hard with the x-charger and stock ecm. Your looking for +10mph.

+1
    Why spend all that money and do a stage 1 crazy do your research iam sure you can get a stage 2 set up maybe even with a RUDE charger.

+1
    this sounds like it will be lean, are you using stock ecu and fuel injectors?

Or stock FPR?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fazznick View Post
    I was thinking of taking my stock (except washers) rxp and adding these mods. Anyone want to guess what speeds I might get? Also, would I be missing anything that I would need with these parts and are all of them compatible with each other?

OPAS block offs
    Riva stage 1 kit
    Piranah-parts intercooler and exhaust kit for rxp
    X model supercharger

If you getting a IC and going with the X charger your gonna need to go with the Rising rate fuel pressure regulator OR bigger injectors..And IF IF your going with the mods listed above ditch the Riva stage one..Just go with the stage 2 setup..Youll get everything and more for what your gona spend on that little bit of stuff....

Riva RXP Stage 2 Kit

$2,911.45

All components purchased separately total $3139.55. When purchased as a kit sale price is $2911.45. No other discounts apply. Our Stage II Kit provides the ultimate performance increase for your RXP with no heavy internal engine modifications required. We designed this kit to deliver loads of reliable power (+25HP / +7 MPH) with easily installed engine & handling components. Requires the use of 92+ octane pump fuel.

Compare the above to what your gonna spend...Your gonna save about 200 dollars and have everything you need and get the performance you are looking for....$3114 compaired to $2911 plus
    take 10 % off if you purchase it through Jerrys store....

This would take my grand total to $3114 + shipping. Everything is basically bolt on and I want to use the stock ecu. Think this will work?

Yes it will work with a stock ECU.
    Last edited by Snoman; 04-05-2008 at 10:18 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fazznick View Post
    I was also thinking of the 15/20 impeller. I just forgot to add it. I am probably going to get a stage 1 but wondered if this would get me to 77+.

The current list of mods you gave us will NOT get you to 77 mph...Maybe 74....

+1
    You got a plan but go tothe sticky at the top of this thread called mod database. And there lies not your answers. You would be better having rear intake instead of front.

+1
    i've modded ski's and went backwards. How in the hell can you speculate on something when the final tune is as important as the motor work? The devil is always in the details.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information