Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BC - Canada

Smile BC - Canada

www.CanadianPWC.com

Come ride with us!

If you are within decent driving distance, it would be great to come down and ride with u too!

+1

Talking

Check my posts for links to our google trail maps, etc.
    Let's ride!

Riding

Hi,

Would love to ride with you. Will be on Cultas on Sunday. Look for two '07 red Ultra's and pull one of us over.

Take care,
    Bart

Arrow Riding

Hey!

I am working this weekend, but i have a post on www.CanadianPWC.com for a ride we are planning on September 13th from the Port Mann to Harrison! We've done it before and it's nice.

Come post there - we have a great group of guys that meet!

...now if only Cdnswampking would come out!!! LOL!

+1

Thumbs up Ok Already!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldEagle View Post
    Hey!

I am working this weekend, but i have a post on www.CanadianPWC.com for a ride we are planning on September 13th from the Port Mann to Harrison! We've done it before and it's nice.

Come post there - we have a great group of guys that meet!

...now if only Cdnswampking would come out!!! LOL!
    I'll go, and bring my gang. But, you'll save a ton of gas and cut the long boring Fraser River ride part out, if you launch at Island 22 in Chilliwack, then do the Harrison, across the street. Makes for a great day on just one tank, instead of two or three.
    Better yet, come to the Ladner Swamp this weekend, Sat. & Sun., for the best trail ridin' on the planet. See and do it all on a half tank too.
    Don't forget Thursday night rides, April Fools to Halloween. Launch 4- 5 pm these days at Captain's Cove, Ferry Road, Ladner, by tunnel. Back just after dark for Burger Night at the Rusty Anchor Pub.
    New vids are in.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohete Rojo View Post
    Hi,

Would love to ride with you. Will be on Cultas on Sunday. Look for two '07 red Ultra's and pull one of us over.

Take care,
    Bart
    No Cultas for me. Don't like cops, crowds, lineups, dishwasher boat wake all day. Perhaps you'd like to do the 55 mile "Big Billy Round da World"?
    Ladner launch to New West, to Wreck Beach Gong Show, to sunken Jet Ski Island, and back to First Beach Party in Ladner.
    Les 604-657-6860

Hello again,

Yes will check your site out. Think my insurance limits to where I can ride on the Fraser and will have a closer look at the restrictions.

Ran OK Lake last week all the way up to Indian Arm ( 140 miles ) with two Ultras and one 1100 and must say was a great ride. Planning another run for Spring '09 on OK Lake and a round about on Shuswap Lake ( 190 miles ).

Harrison

Isn't there allot of debris in Harrison? I tried running the whole lake in May and just turned around after 5 miles and hauled out because of all the wood on the water. Was like navigating through a mine field, however have not experienced but can relate.

Thanks

[quote=Canadian Swamp King;793930]I'll go, and bring my gang. But, you'll save a ton of gas and cut the long boring Fraser River ride part out, if you launch at Island 22 in Chilliwack, then do the Harrison, across the street. Makes for a great day on just one tank, instead of two or three.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohete Rojo View Post
    Hello again,

Yes will check your site out. Think my insurance limits to where I can ride on the Fraser and will have a closer look at the restrictions.

Ran OK Lake last week all the way up to Indian Arm ( 140 miles ) with two Ultras and one 1100 and must say was a great ride. Planning another run for Spring '09 on OK Lake and a round about on Shuswap Lake ( 190 miles ).
    Indian Arm is a fair 10 mile ride, especially the Indian River (north end at high tide).
    Did you find the hidden drive under falls, half way up on West Side? Also Granite Falls, Twin Islands Marine Park, Hut Isl., and my buds for beers at RVYC Wigwam Inn, and next door buds at BYC.
    Best to launch at Cates Park on Dollarton Hwy, North Van. and save the 140 miles coming from Hope, Seattle, or wherever you launched from way out there.

+1
    [quote=Cohete Rojo;795665]Isn't there allot of debris in Harrison? I tried running the whole lake in May and just turned around after 5 miles and hauled out because of all the wood on the water. Was like navigating through a mine field, however have not experienced but can relate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Swamp King View Post
    I'll go, and bring my gang. But, you'll save a ton of gas and cut the long boring Fraser River ride part out, if you launch at Island 22 in Chilliwack, then do the Harrison, across the street. Makes for a great day on just one tank, instead of two or three.
    It's the Harrison river ride you want. The lake is good but 45 miles long, so you need to pack gas to do the whole thing. Little or no drift wood this time of year. Only during the freshette (Spring break-up), May to July.
    Worth it to go 1/2 way up and see 10 mile Bay, hidden drive-in waterfall, 20 mile Bay, Sandy Diego, Silver Creek, and a couple other good ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information