Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS ????

i just drove up to my dealer to check on my ski ... I come home after being out for about 30 mins and my fucking family dog (pit bull) is gone two fucking piece of shits stole my dog outta my back yard .. Im sick !!! i had jazmine for 7 years !!!!

huber heights ohio soon near New Port Richie Florida
    sorry to here that.... someone stole my coon hound 2 years ago out of my privacy fenced back yard

2 people stole your dog? Do you have any clue as to who it might have been? That sucks. Hope it wasn't one of those dog fighting people. They need to be put in a pit with a pit bull. You would think any normal person would see its a pit bull and turn the other way and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hornet
    2 people stole your dog? Do you have any clue as to who it might have been? That sucks. Hope it wasn't one of those dog fighting people. They need to be put in a pit with a pit bull. You would think any normal person would see its a pit bull and turn the other way and run.
    why would you run???? pits can be some of the most loving and loyal dogs out there it all depends on how they are raised. I had a pit growing up that was the nicest dog ever she lost one of her legs in a trap and could still run as fast if not faster than other dogs. she was rescued from the fights my uncle has 15 that he has taken from the fights

im sick over this .. my son is going to be a mess ... she slept with him every night ... my neighbor said he seen to guys walking up and down the alley way .. my fence is 5 feet high with a chain an lock

I know this might sound stupid but, they probulbly live somewhere around you. try (if you have not already) walk by every house withen a 4 block radius yelling for your dog or use something that is familiar sound for him, maybe you may here a bark dont give up

You took that too literally Natris. Read it again. Any normal person would not think about stealing a pit bull. These guys that stole his pit bull must know something about the dog bread. Guys who use them to pit fight know them well and are not afraid of them like other people. Most people think pit bull, rottweiler, chow, fear sets in.

I agree a dog will behave accordingly to the owners training, had a rotty and it was the coolest and friendliest dog around. But when I take it to places and especially the vet office, people just turn away or start to shake a little. The techs always put a mussle on, even just to pet him. When a dog wags its tail and all it wants to do is lick you to death I don't think you are in any danger, but the techs do what they must.

im sorry to hear that and sorry for your son how old is he?hopeffully there is still hope and she might turn out somewhere.did she have a dog collar at least with your information?

+1
    That sucks bro. This was a common thing down here a few years back. Asssholes would steal a dog then call the owner demanding a reward. Bet this is what they will do. Put up some fliers now so they will hurry up and call you. At least you can get the dog back. After that get info on them and I`ll personnally got kick the livin` sheet out of `em.

That really sucks about your pet, people like that need to be shot!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information