Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1

KU Basketball ALL THE WAY! Check out the vid where I was at last night

alright alright, so I live KU sports.

obviously..

KU beat UNC WOOOHOOO TAKE THAT ROY!

and

so after the game I basically walk out and ran downtown where it was a basic riot.. and I woke up this morning with body paint all over my upper body had no shirt on... and i just remember having the swweetest time.

I left with my older bro and ended up parted with him which was totally fine cause i had the most Baller time down there I knew everybody

heres a video of one of the corners where people were at. this is one area where people were at, and I actually am in the video.. you can't see me but I am in the middle of the crowed inthe street.. literally the middle...

GO KU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PA3HuRzL0cI

Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    alright alright, so I live KU sports.

obviously..

KU beat UNC WOOOHOOO TAKE THAT ROY!

and

so after the game I basically walk out and ran downtown where it was a basic riot.. and I woke up this morning with body paint all over my upper body had no shirt on... and i just remember having the swweetest time.

I left with my older bro and ended up parted with him which was totally fine cause i had the most Baller time down there I knew everybody
    heres a video of one of the corners where people were at. this is one area where people were at, and I actually am in the video.. you can't see me but I am in the middle of the crowed inthe street.. literally the middle...

GO KU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PA3HuRzL0cI
    congrats!.. they had an amazing game! i wish UNC didnt play like shit for 90% of the game but oh well..

i hate being a sore loser and thats why i never make excuses like Duke fans always do when UNC beats them but we know UNC had their shittiest game ever and Kansas had their "A" game on...it would have been more interesting if UNC actually played to atleast 50% of their potential... i think they wouldve won or it would have been alot closer...thats all im going to say bout that

unfortunately thats not what happened, UNC had a bad game and Kansas took advantage of all their turnovers and mishaps and came away with a beautiful win... congratulations to Kansas (and Kale as well)....

gawd i wish UNC had won.... oh well. cant win every year.

+1
    think about it most of their team is tyler hancock

we have such big guys that when we block him out and make it so that he can't get those inside shots or get those rebounds to slam his famous dunk down...

he's got nooo game atleast what I think about it.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU! TONIGHT !

Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    think about it most of their team is tyler hancock

we have such big guys that when we block him out and make it so that he can't get those inside shots or get those rebounds to slam his famous dunk down...

he's got nooo game atleast what I think about it.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU! TONIGHT !
    i was trying to be fair and not right out say that the Kansas players are luck that carolina had a horrible night but if ur giong to say they are a one man team and that one man has no talent, then you are basically saying they have no talent. (think about it).... hahaha no talent... Hansbrough only averaged like 23 pts this season and then lets talk about Ellington and Lawson. ooooh they suck dont they...

now kansas. hmmm who do they have...uh well Brandon Rush i guess but he only averages like 13 maybe 14 ppg. and Chalmers and Arthur with like 12 each.....

Now for the UNC vs Kansas game :

Hansbrough who averages like 23 ppg = 17 points
    Lawson who averages like 13/14 ppg = 9 points

NOWWWW

Rush who averages like 13 ppg = 25 points!!!! up 12 pts from his average.
    Alrich who only averaged like 2 or 3 ppg this season = 8 which is 4x his av.

[B]
    Now you can see Kansas had a better than average game, and UNC had a chitty game. quit running your mouth now.

[/B]

might i add it was all in the first half where Kansas won... they had 44 pts i believe and UNC only had like mid-20s maybe like 26.... then 2nd half it was almost dead even. carolina had like 39 and kansas had 40.

alrite.... so be quite

i know Hallpass must be watching this game.... wooo its close

holy cow!!!!.... overtime baby... wow this is a great game (that was an amzing shot for any1 who saw that)

congrats Kansas.... wow what a great ending. i bet kale is happy lol.

well i cant really say im dissappointed because i wanted Kansas to win this game, i just didnt want them to beat UNC earlier. so im still happy just not nearly as much as i couldve been

yea KANSAS!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    i was trying to be fair and not right out say that the Kansas players are luck that carolina had a horrible night but if ur giong to say they are a one man team and that one man has no talent, then you are basically saying they have no talent. (think about it).... hahaha no talent... Hansbrough only averaged like 23 pts this season and then lets talk about Ellington and Lawson. ooooh they suck dont they...

now kansas. hmmm who do they have...uh well Brandon Rush i guess but he only averages like 13 maybe 14 ppg. and Chalmers and Arthur with like 12 each.....

NOWWWW

[B]
    Now you can see Kansas had a better than average game, and UNC had a chitty game. quit running your mouth now.

[/b]

might i add it was all in the first half where Kansas won... they had 44 pts i believe and UNC only had like mid-20s maybe like 26.... then 2nd half it was almost dead even. carolina had like 39 and kansas had 40.

alrite.... so be quite
    why did you write all that?

who cares, we won, I think UNC is all tyler and his little cheap foul everytime shot where he goes to dunk and pushes the other person away Which they said on ESPN the refs are being a lottt more observative and called some of them in the game.

I'm not gonna write some big thing talking about it, because truely it pisses me off for you to tell me to shut up which basically you were saying when you said be quite...

Which you spelled wrong. It is actually Quiet.

Last edited by HallPass; 04-08-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post

NOWWWW

[B]

[/B]

alrite.... so be quite
    CALM DOWN THEIR HUNKA CHUNKAAAAA!!!

Hey UNC moron !!!!

even your coach ol' ROY Williams said him self that KANSAS was the best team in the country...The better team won that which was Kanses... The better coach won, which was BILL SELF not ROY ...Deal with it... HAHA

And also why don't you ponder on this picture when you think of how great a coach ol' dang gum Roy is when he never could win a championship in 15 years at Kansas and won a championship at UNC with Matt Doherty's players.

"WE ARE KANSAS" HAHA what a joke

Trash
    GO DUKE !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information