Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RXT-X

+1

RXT-X

After rideing yesterday i noticed that there is a maintance flash on the screen on the X. shows 11 hours. I suppose this is a reminder of the 10 hour service. Does anyone know how long you can go before the ski will go into limp mode? Does this have to be hooked up to buds and reset?

If no one knows then i will look up in book, just thought i would try here first. thanks

steve this might help.

whoops nevermind thats for the supercharger...sorry

+1
    Gary, i must be missing something in the speed reading i just did, but can not find anything about code at 10 hours. Help me if i am wrong, thanks

No problem, you type faster than i do for sure.

sorry about that I was reading that thread last night and didnt bother reading over it again and I thought off top my head it was about the 10 hour maint., so i just quickly copied and paste, but it was for the 100hr supercharger.

+1
    ok GH members, i know that some of you 08 See doo owners have read this thread and have more hours than i do on your ski, so even if you dont like Texans i am officially a GH member so please chime in and make my life easier so i dont have to go thru the manual. thanks

The manual really dose not tell you how to make that message go away. It just says after 10 hrs. it comes on to remind you time for service and then it will come back on at 100 hrs. So I called my dealer and talked to the mech. and he said there is no way that he knows of for us to make that message go away. They have to reset it at the shop or it will just keep flashing you. Imagin that! You have to take it back to them. Hope that helps.

+1
    It's just a maintenance remider and it won't cause you to go into limp mode.

The sad part is it must be brought to the dealer to have it cleared. I just learned to live with mine flashing "maint" at startup and never worried about having it cleared out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by williet View Post
    The manual really dose not tell you how to make that message go away. It just says after 10 hrs. it comes on to remind you time for service and then it will come back on at 100 hrs. So I called my dealer and talked to the mech. and he said there is no way that he knows of for us to make that message go away. They have to reset it at the shop or it will just keep flashing you. Imagin that! You have to take it back to them. Hope that helps.
    thank you very much, i will not read manual then, and not worry about it. You think that the 10 hour service needs to be done by dealer for waranty or can we do it and just have ski reset only by dealer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information