Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got a new Cell Phone!

This thing is pimp! Its a Smasung A900 (the Blade) from sprint...It is awesome...it has bluetooth so I can connect it to my computer and put music on it...has a bluetooth headset, has Sirius satilite radio(and other local stations), you can watch full length movies...play PSP like games (graphics are unreal for a cell phone!) has a 1.3 megapixel camera and camcorder...you can put windows XP mobile on it...the screen is about one of the best looking screens I have seen it is almost as good as the screen on my desktop (dell 20") big screen...the internet is blazing fast... you can watch live tv (lots of channels but some examples: ESPN, News (local), weather channel, cnn, ect...) the sound is pretty damn good too...I am listening to sirius right now, and the quality of the sound is pretty good....about as good as a ford stock stereo system...

It has strobe lights on the front as well as a camera flash and a flash light...Also has voice dialing, and voice text messaging, I dont have windows on my phone yet but will be getting it shortly...

Best part of it all: the phone was regulary 350 bucks, I got it for 80! YAY!

+1
    can you view this site on it?

nice , i just got the a-920 and i flipping love it! the only bad part is it seems to have really bad battery life. does the music from your computter just play in the player?

Congrats I work for Sprint Cool Phone

Mike...dont know havent tried it yet but will and I will get back to ya .rxpkid....is that the one the you can put a memory stick in? I was going to get that one but liked the slim design...

Dr. Len ya its sweet and I got 15% off of all of my bills because my mom works for the state.

and yeah the music just plays in mass storage under media player...atleast on my phone...your could be in a differnt part because you have the memory stick...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    battery life blows on these extravagant phones... i got one of them samsung internet mp3 players e-mail video camera flashes and all also but for verizon.... i gotta charge the thing every single day at a minimum

J3ff
    Actually the samsung ones are the ones that blow.

I have a moto rzr and moto E815, the E815 is sweeeeeeeet, 2 days battery life, have a 1 gig mem card in it .......

the samsungs are known for bad batteries.

Well as of right now I got it yesterday morning and I havent charged it once yet since I got it out fo the box and I still have half a battery and ahve been playing with it a lot trying differnt thigns and stuff...

Soooo...seems to have pretty good battery life to me...

has a standby time of something like 72 hours....dont quote me its an educated guess...I think that is what the sprint guy told me...

+1
    this is the phone I have...And ask anyone that phones me from the forum how much it SUCKS!!!! the reception is better on two tin cans and some kite string!!!!!
    http://www.blackberry.com/products/b...rry8700r.shtml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information